[19] Innocence

Warning: Bit of sexual content :)

-

From the kiss at the gallery, things couldn't help but escalate.

At first, the kiss seemed like an innocent gesture, Zayn revealing his feelings for Justin, taking a huge risk. But once Justin backed Zayn against the wall, it became much more heated.

The two didn't waste any time to leave the gallery. They both decided that they wanted more private time and they didn't want to have that in the middle of a crowded gallery. Even on their drive home, the two could barely keep their hands to themselves.

So as the two teachers stumbled inside of Zayn's apartment, lips locked once they entered, Justin was already getting out of his suit jacket, throwing it down on the ground once it was off. Zayn, to Justin's dismay, disconnected their lips to close the door, but soon a pair of lips found their way to kissing Zayn's neck, which causes him to moan.

"Justin," Zayn whimpered, trying his best to hold back his moan. Zayn hasn't felt this feeling in forever, and he absolutely loved it.

"Turn around for me," Justin rasped, wanting nothing more but to see Zayn. Zayn obliged, turning around and as soon as he did Justin's lips found their way back to Zayn's. Zayn wanted so bad to undress the man, but he didn't want to do that at the entrance.

"J-Justin," Zayn stumbled, trying his best to disconnected their lips again, but Justin would always find his way back to them. "Justin, f-fuck, please, the bedroom."

Justin, rendering what Zayn said disconnected their lips then replied amusingly, "You just cursed-" He was then cut off when a pair of lips started kissing his sensitive neck. "Oh shit Zayn that's not fair. I thought you said the bedroom?"

Zayn looked up from the part of Justin's neck that he was kissing, "What's not fair?" He asked, tilting his head to the side, feigning innocence. Justin cöck twitched at the innocent gesture.

Justin let out a little growled at Zayn and picked the man up, causing him to yelp, wrapping his arms and legs around Justin. Justin, trying to remember as best as he could, made his way towards the direction of Zayn's bedroom.

Once he made it, he rushed to the bed, throwing Zayn on top of it. Before Zayn could either let out a sound Justin was already on top of him, absolutely ravishing Zayn's mouth. Zayn wrapped himself around Justin once again, responding as best as he could to Justin's kiss. It was hard to do so because of the way Justin was dominating him; exploring every inch of Zayn's mouth with his tongue. Zayn grinded himself against Justin, both of their hardening members touching through their cloth.

Justin let out a groan from Zayn's action, grinding himself against Zayn as well. Justin removed his arms from Zayn and went to take off Zayn's suit jacket. Zayn lifted up to help Justin but still didn't break the kiss. Once it was off Justin threw the coat down on the ground.

Justin managed to break the kiss, the need to take a breath overcoming him. Breathing heavily, Justin and Zayn stared into each other eyes, basking in each other's company.

Justin looked down at Zayn's dress shirt, wanting nothing more but to take it off. Doing the idea, Justin reached down at the buttons and started to undo them. Zayn took Justin's dress shirt in his hand and did the same.

Even though it was difficult, the two managed to unbutton each other shirts. They both took theirs off and threw it on the ground. The next thing was their pants, which didn't take them long at all to get off.

Now that Zayn was processing what was happening, he got a little nervous. It's been a while since he had sexual contact with somebody, and honestly, he didn't know if he was ready for that again.