What You Didn't Know

Half of this shit isn't interesting but I wanted to do it anyways. 🤷🏾‍♂️

-

-Justin and Zayn were supposed to kiss in a club that Kendall and Louis took them to. Kendall and Louis were originally supposed to like him.

-Pattie was supposed to attempt suicide and not die. After that, Jeremy and Justin were supposed to make up.

-The idea of having Justin commit suicide after he loses his mom and Zayn crossed my mind, but I was like nah.

-Harry and Justin wasn't supposed to make up. But I'm glad I made them do so.

-There was supposed to be a sequel to this. It would've been Justin trying to win Zayn back and prove to the man that he wasn't cheating. In that book, Zayn was uploaded to be a famous artist who was depressed and closed off more as ever.

-Oshi (biebersmalik) edited some of the scenes towards the end of the book for me. Thank you rat.

-Liam was supposed to rub what he did to Zayn in Zayn's face when they went to the UK, and Justin was supposed to beat him up and get arrested.

-Zayn was supposed to be accused of having a student-teacher relationship with Dimitirus since they spent time together.

-Alex was supposed to run Zayn over and try to kill him so she could hurt Justin. Justin was going to come to the rescue and take Zayn to the hospital (this was going to be during the short time they broke up.)

-I came up with the idea of this book in literally a minute 💀 One of my old stories got deleted and I wanted to post a story so this is where PMB came from.

-Justin was supposed to hate Zayn and hurt him a lot. But I'm a fluff master and couldn't make that happen. Y'all welcome.

-At first I was going to have Justin and Alex be married when he met Zayn. Y'all welcome again.

-Maisie wasn't supposed to like Zayn for a while and that was supposed to put a damper on their relationship 💀

-Louis and Harry wasn't supposed to be together. They are supposed to remain friends.

-I actually thought about making Kendall and Niall a thing, then Liam and Niall a thing, but that would be weird.

-Liam and Doniya was supposed to be together, and Zayn wasn't going to forgive either of them.

-At first when Harry found out Zayn was involved with Justin, he was going to ignore Zayn and not be his friend.

-

I had a bunch of ideas but luckily I didn't go through with them 💀 I think this is all, but knowing my ass I'll remember shit later.

I'm considering doing bonus chapters, but I want to focus on my other books so if I do it'll be a while.

Any questions?

Also - Thank you guys for 200 followers ❤️💋