[8] The Letter

Don't forget to vote and comment! It means a lot. ❤️
Maisie Bieber above ^^

-

Zayn woke up from his nap around six thirty. While sitting up from his pillow, he felt icky from the sweat drenching his body because of the hot apartment. He placed his feet on the warm hard wood floor, standing up from the couch. He immediately went over to his air controlling system, turning it down and switching it to cool.

Zayn went back over to the living room area and picked up his half-eaten food and bottle from the coffee table. Deciding he'd finish the chicken later, he went inside of his refrigerator and placed it and the bottle of water in there, closing the door afterward.

He went back over to the living room area to straighten it up. He folded his blanket up and sat it at one end of the couch. He also straightens up his pillows to his liking; leaving his couch looking all nice and tidy. He picked up the remote and turned off the television, deciding that he would probably spend the rest of the night in his bedroom. He went over to his kitchen counter to grab his bag and phone off the counter so he could take them to his room. On his way to the back of the apartment, Zayn flipped the light switches, seizing all of the lights.

Zayn walked down the end of hallway and opened his room door, immediately entering the warm room. He left the door open so the air could flow in and cool the room down. After sitting his things down on the bed, he went over to his dresser and pulled out some sleeping clothes. He then went over to his bathroom and turned on the light, closing the door behind him, even though he was the only one inside of the apartment.

He sat his sleeping clothes down on his bathroom counter. He then went over to the showers and turned it on, water shooting out of the shower head. He adjusted it to the temperature that he desired, then he stripped out of his work attire and grabbed them, going over to his dirty clothes hamper, placing them inside. Seeing that it was almost full, he decided that he was going to wash clothes later on. Zayn went back over to his shower and stepped inside, his body immediately being attacked by the warm water.

Zayn sighed in bliss as the water touched his skin, immediately relaxing his body. He closed his eyes and leaned against the shower wall, letting the water cascade down his body. After a few minutes in wonderland, Zayn grabbed his washing cloth and soap, rubbing the two together and scrubbed his body. After getting to wherever he could reach, he stepped under the water; allowing it to wash away the soap on his body.

Turning off the water, Zayn stepped out of the shower, water dripping down his body. He immediately grabbed his towel, wrapping it around his body. He went over to his sink and did his nightly routine; brushing his teeth, washing his face before applying his face mask and taking it off, then blow dried his hair. After that, he took his towel off and threw it in the hamper. He then put on his night clothes, which consisted of mickey mouse pajama pants, a black tank top, and some regular socks. Now finished, Zayn walked to his bathroom door and opened it, turning off the lights behind him while walking out.

Walking into the now cool room, Zayn hopped on top of his bead, landing on the soft duvet. He immediately reached over and grab his phone that he threw on his bed earlier when he walked in. He unlocked the device and saw that it was 7:16, but what really stood out to him was the number of missed calls that he had. He had at least four from Louis, five from Kendall, two from Harry, and eleven from his parents, who were the most recent. He started to wonder how he managed to sleep throughout all of the clothes, and then he realized that his phone was still on silent from earlier.

He reached over to his bag and opened it, pulling out his laptop. He opened up the device and pressed the start button, powering it up. Once it was on, he put in the password to his account, granting him access and showing his deadpool lock screen. He clicked on the skype icon, and after a few seconds of waiting it popped up. Immediately he noticed that Louis and Kendall were already in a call in the group chat. He was about to click join, until his now unmuted phone went off, playing the default apple ringtone. Zayn eyebrows furrowed, and he reached over and grabbed the device. Once he grabbed it, he looked at the screen and saw that it was his mom and dad, their name in his phone showing on the screen. Zayn let out a small smile, and clicked the accept button, forgetting the skype call.