[17] Mentor

It's been two days since Justin and Zayn been to the arcade, and two days since Justin and Zayn last seen each other.

At first, Zayn thought that Justin was avoiding him because of what happened Monday night, which made him feel guilty. He didn't know what overcame him to do what he did; to tease the man like that. One thing he did know, though, that night he had to take himself a cold shower.

He found out that the man hasn't been to work in those two days. Still, Zayn didn't know if it was his fault, but a little part of him told him that it wasn't. He was holding that little part.

It was now Thursday, and Zayn had to go to work earlier for a meeting. The previous day he got an email informing him about it.

So when a Zayn pulled into the parking space at his job, he put the vehicle in park then turned it off. He took his seat belt off and grabbed his bags, then opening the door. He got out the vehicle and threw his bag over his shoulder, and he closed the door. Locking the door with his remote, Zayn made his way towards the entrance of the school. Once he reached it, he opened the door, immediately walking towards the staff room. He had a few minutes until the meeting started.

When he arrived at the room, he twisted the doorknob and entered. Immediately there were many pairs of eyes on him, belonging to the principal, Justin, Ms. Baldwin, and five other teachers. Zayn bit his lip nervously, not wanting the attention.

"Well hello Mr. Malik," the principal said, causing Zayn to snap his attention towards him, "We were just about to start. Please sit."

Zayn nodded his head, going to find an open seat that was close to the principal, which happened to be beside Justin. While Zayn was walking towards the seat, he received a glare from Ms. Baldwin and a smile from Justin. Ignoring her glare, Zayn smiled at Justin, taking the seat beside him.

"Hello, Mr. Malik," Justin greeted Zayn, causing a wave of relief to flourish Zayn's body. He didn't seem upset.

"Hi, Mr. Bieber," Zayn returned the greeting professionally, then turning his attention towards the principal.

"Okay," the principal started, crossing his arms. "I've called this meeting with you eight to discuss one topic. Dimitrius."

Some teachers hummed in agreement, but Zayn looked at the principal confusingly. What about him? He asked himself.

The principal continued talking, "As you know, every since he's started attending this school, he's been getting in a lot of trouble. Bullying students, fighting, smart mouthing off to teachers, disrespecting - the list continues. Now, we are one of the schools in the area that is more lenient when it comes to situations like this, but it's been going on for far too long now." The principal then stopped talking, taking a deep breath before saying, "I and some other staffs think it's better of expelling him, and I would like to know your guy's opinions."

Zayn breath hitched upon hearing this, and panic immediately overtook him. Around him, there was making noises of approval, even Justin beside Zayn thought it was okay. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Zayn stood up abruptly, startling the facility in the room. "No!" He shouted, causing everybody to either look at him annoyingly or with confusion.

The principal, both annoyed and curious, leaned against the wall behind him. "And why not, Mr. Malik?" He asked.

Just then Zayn noticed all the eyes on him. He bit his lip nervously before asking, "H-he's been doing better, hasn't he? Every s-since what happened in my class?"

The principal thought about it before replying, "We thought so too, but then he started cutting some of his classes, and we found out by a few of his other teachers that he always refuses to follow directions."