[27] Bradford

It's been an almost month since Justin last heard from his mother, and since then, Justin basically been clinging to Zayn like a pest.

Whenever they would have free time (hell, not even free time,), they would always be together. Zayn would be lying if he said that he didn't enjoy it, cause he did. Sometimes, he found himself being overly clingy but Justin always said he didn't mind. Because of this, Zayn found his love for the man growing each day. Justin, Zayn truly believed, was the man of his life.

But moments like what were happening right now, Zayn wanted to scream.

Zayn, Louis, and Kendall walked through the streets of the city, trying their best to ignore the shoulder bumping and rude glare. They decided to put Zayn in the middle because even though it wasn't as bad anymore since he's been living in the city for a while, his anxiety still flares up. So for safe measures, Louis and Kendall took the impacts.

It's been a while since the three friends hung out. Louis and Kendall have been dealing with their semester grade, studying for the exams, taking their exams, which prohibited them from visiting Zayn as much as they wanted to. Zayn, on the other hand, was busy with getting his classes semester test done, putting in grades, and dealing with parents who wondered why their students had a bad grade in an art class. When it comes to a situation like this, he would just show them their child grade, despite his anxiety, and ask them to talk to their child once they seen the baffled looks on the parents face. He knew that since he was a new art teacher that everyone would expect him to be irresponsible and that the students would use that as an excuse.

Also, he's been busy with Justin. The two even spent Thanksgiving together, where Justin pulled a prank on Zayn, saying that he ate pork.

With that being said... Justin almost ended up single.

And now, with semester exams and grades out the way, it was Christmas break. People were doing shopping, going out with loved ones, which was the main reason why it was busier than usual. Louis, Zayn, and Kendall were some of them people.

The three friends were at the mall now, going shop to shop doing their Christmas shopping. At some point, the three friends had split up and decided to meet up at one o'clock. Zayn went to a few stores, buying his friends gift, but for some reason, he couldn't seem to find anything for Justin. He knew what the man liked, the man interests, but he still couldn't find anything. Then he remembered something that Justin told him a few weeks back.

"You know, I always thought you'd look sexy in g-string," Justin mumbled against Zayn's hair as they spooned.

Zayn shot Justin an incredulous look. "W-what?" He stumbled. "W-why?"

Justin shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, but the thought and imagination of seeing you in a g-string really turns me on," Justin growl seductively.

Zayn moaned as he felt Justin member touch his ass, and he had to stop himself before he gave over to Justin completely.

Zayn blushed at the memory and made a turn to the one store that he knew would sell that article of clothing. Once he found one his size and checked out (he blushed so hard when the cashier sent him a smug look), another idea of a gift came to Zayn's mind, and he had to find another store that sold what he was looking for. He was lucky enough to find one, though that was no surprise because the mall was big, he couldn't wait until he gave them to Justin. Though the gifts were small, Zayn couldn't help but smile at his achievement of finding the gifts.

-

"So are you still going to the UK this year?" Louis asked as they took a seat at the food court in the mall. They all put their bags down on the floor, making sure they were all to where nobody could see what was inside of them.