[4] Ring A Bell

Thank you guys for 600 reads. ❤️
Earlier That Day

Zayn woke up by the sound of his alarm on his phone in his now fully furnished apartment. He scrunched his face up because of the sunlight that was coming in through the windows. He forgot to shut the blinds the night before. He quickly turned his head away from the windows, and opened his eyes. He instantly reached over for his iPhone for he could turn off the alarm. Once he turned it off, he sat up, slipped into his fury slippers that Louis gave him (he saw how much Zayn liked them so he decided to give them to him), and he got up, heading towards the bathroom.

Over the course of two weeks, Zayn managed to get the rest of his apartment furnished and decorated. He was fairly proud of how it looked, and saw himself staying in the place for a while. Last weekend, he went back to where he used to stay to get his Mercedes from Louis, giving Louis his truck back. Zayn was happy to be back in his baby, because he really didn't fancy driving a truck. Even though he grew up around people that drove mainly trucks, he somehow became the oddball and stuck with vehicles closer to the ground. He also managed to spend time with Louis and Kendall as well, even though the two had to work. He waited for them, of course, wanting to spend as much time with his friends before he went back.

Once his friends got off of work, they immediately went to the coffee shop they usually hung at. Zayn was sad to see that Sheila wasn't there, because he wanted to see her before he left again.

When Zayn left that day, it was another emotional roller coaster. Even though there wasn't a lot of tears sheared, it was still sad to see Zayn leave the play that he has known as home for the past few years.

Zayn would be lying to say he wasn't happy where he is now. He was finally another step closer in pursuing his dreams, and he couldn't be happier.

Today Zayn had a meeting at the school that he was going to be working at. He decided to use the time before hand to explore the city, seeing as he haven't really gotten the chance to do so since he was moving and all.

Zayn spat out the tooth paste, then grabbed the hand towel to wash his face. After he washed his face, he went into his closet to get his outfit. He decided to wear something casual since his meeting was going to be later on in the day. He grabbed his dark favorite pair of dark blue jeans, his dead pool shirt, and his red Nikes. He slipped out of the slippers and put the pants on. After that he put the shirt on, then the shoes. He exited the closet and went to the mirror in his bathroom for his he could style his raven hair. After he did that, he turned the light off and exited the bathroom.

He went over to his bedside table and grabbed his phone off the charger. He then went over to his coat rack and grabbed his favorite leather jacket, seeing as it was going to be a little cold this morning. He threw on the jacket, and then exited his bedroom to walk to the main part of his apartment.

When he entered the main part of his apartment, he was met with the smell coming from his scented wax warmer. He went over to the kitchen counter and grabbed his keys and wallet off of it. He checked the time on his phone and saw that it was 7:40.

Zayn walked out of his apartment and headed towards the elevator. He pressed the button, and after a few minutes of waiting it finally opened. He got inside and pressed the lobby button instead of the garage button, since that was usually where he got off at. The door closed, and Zayn leaned against the rail on the elevator, waiting for it to reach the lobby. Once it finally did, Zayn got out, walking towards the entrance. In the front was the receptonist, and when Zayn pass her they exchanged a greeting with each other. When Zayn walked outside, he was immediately met with the cold air. He found himself shivering, and he snuggled his jacket closer.