[32] Dead

Everything was a daze to Justin.

When he woke up, it took him a minute to realize where he was. His head was throbbing, a body that's aching, and he had this pain in his chest. He didn't remember falling asleep the previous night. All he remembers was Alex...

Alex.

With her in his mind, Justin shot up from his laying position, wincing and groaning as a sharp pain shot through his skull. He rubbed the side of his head as if it would make the pain go away but in reality, it made it worse. He tried his best to ignore it as he looked around the room, trying to regain the memory of what went on the previous night when his ex, that he still didn't know the real reason why came over. When he turned to the left his eyebrows furrow in confusion as he seen a body lying beside his. His heart pumped as he eyed the body, coming up to the breast. At this point, he was freaking out, and what made him freak out more is when his eyes landed on the head peaking outside the covers. His eyes widened when he realized it was Alex and his body went cold all over. He didn't remember anything that happened the previous night, and she was his ex-wife lying beside him.

He shook his head in disbelief, tears welling in his eyes, not wanting to believe that he actually did something with her while he's still in love with Zayn. Before he could speak for himself, the door opened, causing him to snap towards it and he swears he died when he noticed who it was. Zayn stood there in the doorway and let out a gasp, body going rigid. His eyes widened in shock and seemed to be in a shocked state. Justin's heart beats rapidly in his chest, and he dies when he saw the heartbroken look and tears that formed on Zayn's face.

Tears then started flowing freely down Zayn's face, and when he makes eye contact with Justin, all he felt was heartbreak, pain, betrayal, and anger. Here he is, being played once again by someone that he loves. The only thoughts that ran through his mind were why? Why him? Why did everyone hurt him? Why did the people he claimed he loves cheats?

Justin watched as his lover's chest starts heaving up and down, and when Zayn gawks, Justin began to tear up. He was confused. He didn't remember what happened the previous night. He didn't remember having sex with his ex-wife, so why was she laying here beside him? What was Zayn thinking? Tears flowed down his cheeks. He was confused, lost, but he knew those emotions didn't match up to what Zayn had to be feeling. He knew they both were working their way into a panic attack.

Before Justin could say anything, Zayn rushed out of the bedroom, and Justin chanted no no no inside his head. He hastily removed the covers from his body and flew out the bed and after Zayn, ignoring the pain surging through him. By the time he was out of his bedroom, he had heard the front door had opened, and he cursed, wiping his blurry eyes as he sped up. When he got to the entrance, Zayn was already almost down the driveway, and Justin ran.

"Zayn!" He shouted, but Zayn kept going. He cursed under his breath. "Zayn!" He tried once again as he approached the man, gripping his arm. Zayn came to a stop and turned his head so fast that Justin was scared that he got whiplash for a moment. He shot Justin a glare so scary that Justin cowers away. He's never seen such a look from his usually loving boyfriend, and he knew the reason he was receiving it was all his fault.

"What?" Zayn shouted, yanking his arm out of Justin's grip. It was clear he didn't want to be touched by him at the moment. He knew that if Justin kept it up that he would end up breaking down in front of him, so he tried to keep it together, and he knew Justin touching him wouldn't help. "What the hell do you want, Justin?" He shouts in Justin's face, causing the taller man to wince. Zayn was aware that he was shaking violently and that the tears were flowing endlessly, but he didn't care. He wanted Justin to know how he feels; the pain of seeing his lover in bed with somebody else when they were still 'together'. He knew they got into an argument the previous night, but the reason why he came over was that he wanted to talk it out. He didn't want to give up on Justin, and he hoped before he saw what he saw, that Justin didn't want to give up on him either.