04. Two years later

Hiccup's POV

I spent my first year in the wild with making myself comfortable. Making a new home, finding new friends (mostly dragons), learning how to live with the nature.

Than Toothless thought it would be nice if I could survive on my own.

To begin with, he taught me how to dodge. We practised a lot, and it was fine until he told EVERYONE on the island to mess with me so I can practise. And every single one had fun. Expect me. The first month was horrible. I had bruises all over my body by the rocks they threw at me, I had several cuts ect.... however Toothless had faith in me. He always told me I can be better. I can be faster. I can be stronger.

And so I did.

First I learnt when, where, from where and how I can be attacked. I was so proud when I could tell these! It took me a month. And took an another one when I finally I was able to dodge. From that point I knew I can do it. I can improve. I can be better. Even if I don't have such a great musles like everyone else had.

I spent a whole year with dragons ditching me around and I had some kind of bond with few of them by now.

One day everything changed.

It was a simple day like every other, sunny but bit cloudy, dragons bullied me. Yap. A usual day thou something was on my mind: I won't let myself bugged all the time! It's time for my revenge... the air still fresh from the rain that lasted for 3 days, but I only smelled my revenge's sweet scent. My big day has finally came.

As always the changewings appeard from nowhere, throwing insults, and anything they thought would be fun if it splashed on me. Or just simpky kop. I avoided the worst ones and I didn't care about the rest.

I went for a walk, nothing unusual.

I headed towards a special place, a very very special place that I found to be the best for my case. I know they are going to fall for it.

After about 5 minutes walk.

Fresh mud.

I had pretended I dropped my pen, but they didn't know it wasn't a real one. Rigth into the middle.

- GRRRRR nowaay!

I faked.

- Hehehe you are so miserable!

- You are so clumsy! Hehe.

- Come on! Go after it!

As soon as he said that, he tried to push me after it, but for his misfortune I knew he will do that. I stepped aside, grabbed his claw and tossed him into the mud. He fell rigth after my "pen" and created a huge mudwave which covered all of us.

- HEHEHEEEE NOW YOU CAN'T DISAPPEAR ANYMORE!!!!

I laughed and I didn't care about anything, anymore. It worked! It freaking worked!! My plan worked!

Yap. Aaand I was so overhalmed by my victory, I didn't realized that I did not won the war. It has begun. All of us were covered with mud so the mudwar was about to begin.

(A/N sorry, time skip. If somebody really interested in about the figth, write a comment and I may write it^^".)

After the mass defeat was accepted we just lyed for minutes, when Pellet (the hobblegrunt) found us, before he had a chance to talk, we throw mud at his face.

- Sup Pellet? - asked one of the changewings.

- What happened here? Why I've got from the mud too?

- We've just playing with my bros. Whacha want?

- Toothless was looking for you guys. But I have a feeling he already knows you are here.

- He probably knew you would get some of our fun too.

- Our little bro getting better and better with times passing. Isn't he?

- Yaya! Or little brother improves!

- Mini bro made us muddy, he is smart!

- ...little bro? -  he asked suprised, I was as well.

- Yup! He is our little bro. Isn't he?

- Aye!

- Aye!

- Ohmygosh guys...! - I had a small tear in the corner of my eyes. - Ohhh thank you! - I hugged them.

- What are you thanking?

- Nothing...

- You are weird... but you are part of our family either way.

- We've just got fresh food, are you coming? But before it, we should visit the sea to have a bath.

- FOOOOD!!!

~time skip~

We arrived to the cave.

- Hey Toothless! What are you doing?

- Ohh... nothing much. Soooo you've outplayed the trio?

- You can bet!

- Great job! Lets eat.

We gathered around, with a huge pile of fish between us. What a sight. Five of us just sat in circle, having a chit-chat.

- Since Hiccup learnt his lesson we have to find some new goals.

- I'd say lets teach him how to figth.

- Why?

- We can't be at his side all the time. And I'm afraid of monsters.

- You mean humans?

- You heard the rumors! They are even worse to their own species than to us dragons!

- I guess you are rigth...

- Lets take Hiccups' studies on a higher level!