05. Three years later

(Edit: I'm so so sorry! I tottally forgot to edit which conversation is on which language! It was late at night and when I finished I just published it y.y omg. Im sorry. I've ipdated this chapter!)

(A/N sorry, I wanted to correct one of my spelling mistakes but accidently I tapped on the "Publish" XD so um yeah. Here it is.)

Hiccup's POV

I knew that it won't be easy. One year with being stuck with bloodthirsty cruel dragons on one island, expect they weren't cruel neither bloodthirsty.

And surprisingly I bested every dragon in melee figth!

They were more experienced, faster and stronger and I still managed to beat them. I was agile but I won by my tactics and creativity and learning their habits, they are so predictable! Dragons don't even know anything about it! Neither teamwork. Now it's my turn to teach something new!

~ One day ~

Yesterday I won against a Speed Stinger, I lured him into the mud where he got stuck, so he couldn't use his superior speed. I had chance to win, and I did win. Today I wanted to take a break, but everyone was sooo excited about our usual training I couldn't skip it. It's surprising how much they enjoy these everyday exercises!

I walked down on the path to our newest training ground, I walked because Toothless was bringing our equipment there.

- Ooohh The Smarty!

I looked up there stood the speed stinger Rapid, with his brother Speed on his side.

- Hello Smarty! Do you have something new for today?

They are so amazed by my tricks I can't believe it... all of the dragons! Like they don't know how to have fun. Not like I'm so pro but nah. At least both of us have fun.

- Yap. Toothless is bringing it.

- Cooooool! What is it?

- You will see.

They were jumping with joy and waited me impatiently but I'm far not fast as they are. At the end of the road there were already a pack of dragons waiting when a zippelback saw me.

- The Whisperer is here!

- Hi everyone!

- Did you come for a good fight? - asked a nightmare.

- I'd prefer not to fight, but practise. I'm still exhausted since yesterday.

- But fight me!

I sighed.

- I defeated your type for first, only because you always wanted me to fight. I can kick your ass if you want but I'm tried. Go try out dragonball.

- The game where we throwing a ball to one side to the other?

- Basically.

- But it's so simple...

- I bet you can't score, not even once.

- WHAT?! PFF OF COURSE I CAN!

- I don't believe in you. Show me!

- OF COURSE I CAN! AND I'LL SHOW IT TO YOU!

Than she run of. Thanks god monstrous nightmares are so naive and bit dumb... I know it was an evil move from me but I really really don't want to fight today. I had a hard time with Rapid and it drained my energy... but from the look of it, they were as energetic as always.

Sooo I set up the teams and I watched them play when Toothless arrived next to me.

- What's up? I see something on your mind.

- It's nothing.

- But something seems to bothering you.

- It's nothing.

- But tell meeeee.

- ... you make me tell it if I like or not. Am I right?

- Yap. So tell me.

- You never told me about your culture... for example any games you usually play as child or something... I only know how is your hierarchies and thaaats all.

- Why would be any more? We all are independent on our way, are humans different?

- ... so there's no more...?

- I don't understand why are you surprised. We are different species with different lifestyle we live where we think living is best or some stronger dragon like the Queen forces us. Everyplace has someone who is respected by the others, and that person is the leader but because we mostly care about ourselves mostly this person is the same.

- So it's same with the kids too? They live with their parents and that's all?

- And with their siblings.

- ... I don't mean to offend you but it's barely anything.

- I saw humans living together and fighting together but doesn't look much.

- ... you have a point there... but we have lots of things that we do together.

- For example?

- We go and train, eat, hunt together, we build our houses...

- You mean the wooden caves?

- Yes. Moreover we have events. For example we celebrate birthdays!

- We celebrate when the eggs hatch!

- No. We do it every year!

- Every year???

- Yes, on the same day when I was born we celebrated my birthday.

- Hm. Strange.

- We made up some more event so we have a reason to have a big feast or getting together.

- Sounds so so odd, but in a way its interesting... but why are you bothered by that again?

- I was thinking about why do the others come here and waiting me to give them something to do. It's like every dragon is bored!

- Hm. You know you aren't far from the truth, we don't have much thing to do.

- Than why don't you kept yourself busy by working on something?

I've just realized dragons gathered around us and listened to our conversation.

- I dunno. If I were alone again I'd have noooo idea what to do with my life.

- You guys are not really creative are you?

I laughed as I petted a terrible terror.

- Should I be offended?

- Nope. It's not a bad thing just surprising for me. It's like I'm this small... compered to other vikings I'm way too small, but you taught me it's not a bad thing to be different.

- Hm. So what now?

- What if now I show you some human habits and events? Maybe you'd be a bigger challenge to any humans, so we could defend ourselves more affectively!

(A/N sorry, there's a lot a conversation in this chapter, I hope you don't mind it, and don't worry, there'll be more action in the next one ;)