06. Four years later

Hiccup's POV

It's been a year since I realized dragons need to learn about humans if we want to have chance against them. At least against those who hurt us. We've never attacked first.
For first, my biggest achievement: my first raids were formed.

They had the same pattern but with different dragons they worked differently.
The main setup is:
- main troublemaker(s)
- behind the front
- back-ups, helps the troublemaker(s)

In my first raid I had my brother changewings Red, Blue, Green as behind the front scouts, the two deadly nadder Widow and Stalker were the best snipers according to a competition that we've hold, so they are the back-ups. We've haven't find the best troublemaker, but not long ago we found a young Screaming Death, who seems to be perfect, because nothing can be in his way, huge enough and has fire power and his siblings willing to join too!

However the good setup not enough.

Even with teamwork it's still nothing.

Pellet's old idea to dragons should learn Nordic wasn't a bad idea... because viking always yell their plans, believing dragons don't understand. Why shouldn't we use this to our advantage? And few more things that vikings believe dragons can't do?

So I taught them:
- a lot of Nordese so they now what the vikings planning,
- how to get out from traps
- teamwork
- basic tactics
- to save shots.

~ One day ~

I was on my usual patrol at night with Toothless we were roaming close to the water surface creating waves in our trail when we nearly missed a boat not far from us. We slowed down and went low profile sneaking close. We could do that because it was a moonless night. As we got near I finally recognised the flag. The Dragon Hunters! The ship was full of dragon goods, scales, skulls, bones, even eggs! And that smell... is fresh blood.... and death. I felt my friend is concerned too.

We took a few circle around the ship, always staying in incognito, and we took the weapons, flying away, throwing into the ocean than back. Now the most of the danger in a safe place under water, at least the ones that we could reach without taking any attention to us.

I took out my favourite weapon: the "Stunning darts". Darts with Speed Stinger's poison.

One.

Two.

Three.

Forth.

And the fifth.

On the surface there were only 5 of them, and now all of them is harmless, so we landed.

- Come on bud. Let's do this.

We approached the captain cabin slowly, I looked at Toothless we shared a nod than I opened the door, the captain had his back facing us.

- I told you not to disturb me idiots. I have to figure out how to get around the 'Traitor's territory!

He turned around as he said that his last words were only a faint whisper. I had my forefinger on my mounth, while I was pointing to behind me to Toothless. The man begin to shake, but said nothing. Good! And what a luck! I came in I gestured to his chair to sit down what he did without a word. Toothless somehow fit through the door so he settled down next to me.

- If you obey I let you and your mens go, we won't harm any of you. If you attack us we will defend ourselves, and I believe you know what I mean. - He nodded. Now he looks way too pale. - Do you have living dragons onboard? - He nodded. - Okay. Any eggs? - He nodded again. - I'll take them. The dragons and the eggs too. - His eyes widened, like he was expecting some kind of miracle, than he reached for his sword and took it out.