34. Hit me one more time

Hiccup's POV

She hit my arm badly

- AUCH.

I rubbed its place.

*Astrid* - That's for shoving me off!

I blinked like an idiot.

Before I realized what's going on everyone was gone, I was left behind. Hey! We flew after them, and the rest of the journey was actionless.

We arrived as the last ones, most of the previous team members went to their rooms, Heather offered Astrid to show her around, and thanks Thor everyone went on their work so now I have a bit of freetime.

I literally collapsed on my bed.

*Toothless* - Shouldn't we check on your wound?

- I don't know. Shall we?

*Toothless* - Is it hurts?

- The salty water didn't do good but besides that I think it's fine. Heather one of the best healers, I think it will be fine.

*Toothless* - Okay than. Let's have a sleep. It would do good for both of us.

- Fine by me.

Astrid's POV

If I thought this island amazing I was wrong. NOW, It's amazing! Now it's so alive, everywhere humans and dragons, it's so colorful! And there's so many thing around here!

Heather introduced me to some important person, the tailors, blacksmiths ect... they are at different places so they don't disturb each other by noise, and with that they have many many place to put their works, there's so many of it so we can choose from many-many goods, she showed me some basic equipment, some weird weapons like  bombs and her double axe.

I must get one for myself!

Moreover there are a few clothering design from far-far lands, she gave me the suggestion not to critize anybody's.

She told me about how the food providing works, there are fields with crops, animal farms, and fishers. Each most be learnt by everyone. Everywhere dragons used, for making the work easier.

She showed me where can be found the mostly known dragon species, for example there is a huge flock of deadly nadder here!

Whatever she started to speak about, she always said how amazing Hiccup is, because he built this whole system up by himself. And Toothless of course.

Hiccup, Hiccup,  Hiccup.

All the time. But it was a fun tour.

Once we checked on him, but he was sleeping peacefully.

We had lunch, I don't remember what it was but it was delicious. I'll must ask about it later too.

The Sun was disappearing behind the mountains, the nightlife was about to begin, when someone flew to us, to Heather, for asking help.

I learnt that she is the leader of the assassination squad. Wooow. She excused for herself and left me alone.

Stormfly was getting hungry so we went to the feeding stations which was at the bottom of the mountain at the forum where we took a few round around, there everyone could meet up. I examined the little house like buildings on the ground and on the trees as well, they were free to use to anyone, this place is just literally for meeting. We landed on the stones, and let Stormfly to have dinner. Several of the houses were occupaid. The mountain, which was one side of the forum was the whole mighty Night's resident, there was a good look at his home, and forge. Lower, I even find a place which looked comfortable to sit on, I wonder if he uses it.