27. The end is where it begins

(A/N I HATE ENGLISH LESSONS SO BADLY! FUUUUUUU. Right now I could fail, I only have the worst marks! I hate my teacher. And you know what's the worst? I'm the 3rd best out of 9 in my group! And the only one who is about to fail is me! Fuuuuuuuu)

Astrid's POV

We were flying for hours.

I don't know.

I didn't want to think about anything.

I've left my tribe. They would probably kill me for this move.

My family.

My friends.

My past.

My future.

Everything I worked for.

The sudden shock from the situation soon worn off, and my tears appeared again. No. I don't cry! But...! I couldn't hold it back. I lay on her back and I quietly cryed. The other nadder flew near to me, than above, with his head nudged my back. This cause me to smile. I patted the carring nose.

I didn't trusted my voice to say anything enassuring.

The cold air helped me a lot to cool myself down, and by the time I saw the first island we came a cross I was more or less calm.

The dragons landed next to a little lake they drank from it than sat down. They looked exhausted! I moved around checking our surrondings, my numb legs needed that walk....

What now?

And for not last where are we?

I didn't lose sight of the dragons, they are my only way out of that island... when suddenly I was lifted again, and landed on a dragon back, we took off.

They really want to take me somewhere .... at least I have somewhere to go...?

Thankfully my butt did not hurt from the too much riding, the practise from the previous days helped me a lot.

I'm getting hungry.

We repeated this last proccess a few times, still there isn't much change. We were sitting near a water sourse waiting for them to rest.

Since I realised they don't leave without me I've been wondering off further. They find me and take me away. Is there anything etable?

I saw something moving. ... probably a dragon. I tried to go to the opposite direction but it was, far, but still in front of me again. Same small figure.

I started to run towards my dragons.

I was sprinting away when I heard a stick crack, I turned back but there was nothing to be seen. I raised my axe, I held so tight, my fingers became white. I felt danger. Suddenly something landed behind me, I spun around and striked with my weapon but no contact. Now I see, it's a person, I dodged the his dagger's cut, than I countered... but before I knew what's going on I was disarmed and pinned to the tree with my OWN weapon. I felt the blade on my neck, eventhought it didn't cut me. Yet. I met my foe's eyes through the helmet, the green pair dangerously shined.

*?* - A-astrid...?!

I blinked like an idiot. He backed off, and revealed his face. Hiccup!

*Hiccup* - What are you doing here?

- They found out I was hiding you.

*Hiccup* - Impossible! How???

- Long story...

*Hiccup* - How did you even get here?

- I flew.

*Hiccup* - On dragon?!

- No, I grew wings, don't you see?

He laughed, when I heard steps. My dragons arrived and greeted Hiccup, who bowed to them.

*Hiccup* - You have nice wings.

He schretched them under their chins, they were melting under his touch! He murmed something to them... and if I thought they were like little lamb by now I was wrong. As he finished his little monoluge they were literally cuties!

*Hiccup* - Come, let's go to my home, we can talk there aaaand as I see Berk don't really feed well their prisoners.

- Your home...?

*Hiccup* - Yes, this is my home island. Come,  you all look like who are starving, and needs to eat something. After that we can talk.

I could refuse his offer but his voice was telling me, I better not. I wouldn't have declined anyway I was indeed hungry, and I had nowhere else to go.

With a graceful move he was already on the back.

He saw me hesitating, until now the dragons put me on their back, and I didn't have to worry about how to get on!

However to my luck the nadder threw me up. He nodded towards me, than he took of, I followed him. We were flying to a mountain and as we reach the otherside my heart skipped a beat.

There. Was. A. Whole. VILLAGE! WOW!

It was built party on the mountain side, down on the first flat place there was a huge agora took place, and around it houses! Everywhere! Up in the foliage! Down below!

And dragons are everywhere, no humans though. Not many, only mostly around the feeder which was full of fish! When I managed torn my eyes away from the breathtaking view, I could see as Hiccup disapear in the mountain and we closely followed. We landed in a calming cave home, it was messy but looked comfy...

- This place looks quite nice...

*Hiccup* - What the heck happened here?!

He rushed around we were staring at him like he is crazy. It qas quite untidy but not that badly.

What the heck he is doing???

Suddenly he dropped on his knees and looked under his bed.

*Hiccup* - FUCK, THEY ARE GONE!

- What's going on?

*Hiccup* - Follow me!

He was already on the dragon's back I barely managed to follow him! He rushly went down, and through a little entrance he flew into a tunnel, about three nadder could fly next to eachother at this place! He dismounted again and rushed forward. There's a lot of door here! Like a huge underground living complex!

He kicked in one door.

I looked over his shoulder, he gapshed and ran in. He picked up a book from the bed.

- What's that?

- ... my dairy.

- Who's this room?

- Heather's.

- What does it doing here?

I pointed at the book.

- That's what I want to know too!

- She stole it from you, or what?

- Probably. We gotta go. Come, I'll tell you during on our way.

- Umm okay?

Under minutes he found Toothless and guess who appeared too! STORMFLY. She flew straight to me and chirpling happily nudged his head to me.

- I'm glad to see you too!

- Get going! Right now!

Great. Like I'm not fed up with flying all day! However I didn't dare to say it out loud. Even if I know it's "only" Hiccup, his previous disarming was vividly in my mind. Especially the blade on my throat.

(A/N I was a little bit angry when I wrote this ch, I'm sorry if it's not as good as I wanted to be.)