10. I need help

When I woke up, the world was spinning with me, but when I pieced together the black scaled something next to me is Toothless I immediately crawled closer and checked his pulse. Good. Slow and steady. We were on something wooden... it was a ship. An old Berk ship. Piece. It's safe. For now.

We've broken a few of the rock pillars, ended up in a boat, which was probably broken further by us. I got my knife out of my pocket, I cut myself by the progress, but I wanted to hurry, I don't want to risk to wait HERE, so close to that monster. There were a crack on the wood, I just "stabbed" it making it bigger, I didn't care I broke my finest knife three times, when it was just a handle, the wooden plank gave up under us. We fell on the water, we luckily didn't flipped the raft, we didn't fall into... thou the flag fell on us. Thank Thor just the flag.

I felt better and better so I tried to climb up, to get a scull, than I jumped down, checked on Toothless: still unconscious but no more, his wings are fine, looks like no broken bones anywhere, I hope he will be alright.

I started to row, I was scared so so so terrified! It was. Deadly. Calm. Everywhere. I became so jumpy, I got scared by the sounds that I made! Ohhhh my goooshhh... just let me get out of here in one piece! I couldn't see anything because of the fog, I assumed from the destroyed rocks where is the nest located, so I rowed exactly to the opposite direction, otherwise I relied on my instincts. I have to get us out.

I couldn't allow myself to being tried but I couldn't deny I was exhausted, my muscles going to hurt tomorrow I know for sure...

I worked hard and harder and harder, I couldn't even tell how much time passed since we arrived to this god forsaken place. It was my fault. I was naive to believing everyone is reasonable. Because of me a children is dead! I'm awful. And I thought it's possible... agrhhh. I'm such an idiot. I hope Torch is fine. Somewhere.

More fog. More pillars. More fog. More pillars. Is there even an end?!

I felt like hours had past, but I lost my perception of time, so I can't tell. I had rechecked Toothless for few times, when I saw he has lots of scratches. Still this is the worse I found, but he wasn't waking up which worried me.

We did it! The fog was disappearing, there's less and less rocks. Thank god. We reached the never-ending sea, I wouldn't have though one day I would be so happy to see it!

- TORCH! WHERE ARE YOU??

I roared, hoping for the best, he wasn't that near to that beast he had chance to escape..

- WHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHERE...

- RIGHT HERE!

Soon the nightmare appeared from where we came from, panicked like I had never seen any dragon.

- WHAT HAPPENED?! WHAT HAPPENED?! I WAS SITTING FAR AS YOU TOLD SO, WAITING AND THINKING HOW BORING THIS IS WHEN I HEARD SO MANY ROARS I COULDN'T TELL WHO WAS IT AND WHERE I WAS SO CONFUSED...

- Calm down budy...

- ...THAN THERE WAS MORE SCREAMING DRAGONS STARTED TO RUN AWAY I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO THAN...

- Okay-okay you can tell us later...

- ...A RAID CAME FROM BEHIND THEY SAW THE MOUNTAIN, TURNED BACK TO THE FOG WITH THE FOOD FEW OF THEM EVEN DROPPED IT ...

- But..

- ...THEY HEADED TOWARDS ME BEFORE I KNEW WHAT WAS HAPPENING I WAS INTHE MIDDLE I COULDN'T FLY OUT, THEY GOT ME HURT WHEN I WAS IN THE WAY SO I JOINED THEM...

Omg. He won't stop, will he? I looked around... and realized we are way too close to Berk. Omg. The whole village is watching, they sat a boat sail. Omg. OMG. I flipped the flag on Toothless.