40. Alliance

Gobber's POV

It's been a mouth since the Rider's dragon appeared.

Since than we have a bit different lifestyle.

It seems the little dragon trained every single one around Berk. Neither of them attacks, but they are quite helpful and as much we want to deny they are evil, it's getting harder and harder to believe.

They saved two babies, when they were about to fell down from a cliff(?!), and I believe I can trust the little blue terror more than the twins. They serve themselves  with food, but they leave the leftovers which we collected... have I mentioned we are a bit on lack of food? At least we are not starving... but still unsettling to see dragons all around us.

Maybe you wonder why didn't we attack them.

We did.

They flew away, but when we got one of them, a gronkel which wasn't fast enough, the Little One became really really mad, and literally took on us alone. The other terrors were far less threatening but still got out butt kicked. Especially when five nightmare came down on a rampage, until they freed their companion. Afterwards they were more cautious, but still stayed around!

Unbeliable.

And it seems the Little One is the leader of them all, aaaall alone.

After a few more incident, we tried to not bother each other, both dragons and vikings kept distance and didn't disturb each other. Stoick was furious but we all had no other option... he gave in when the Little One, the uncapturable, saved the secretly captured ones. Twice.

It's ridiculous how we lost.

Sometimes I wonder what does the Traitor wants with this all.

I wanted to place back the half-done sword to the fire, when I realized the cold wind blew it out again. I sighed, this sword is going to be trash, I hope I still can save the metal... I set it on fire and after a bit, it was out again. Great.

As I wanted to set it on fire again, suddenly a shot passed me, and it was burning again. I turned back to see Little, who set in the entrance as causally as it possible.

It kept sitting there and kept the fire alive.

I was bored so I started to talk, like I usually do when I have audience.

- I wish I knew why you are doing it.

The little one shrugged. Like it knows what I'm talking about.

We've spent the afternoon like this, when we heard a dragon roar.

Little One's head perked up, and with wide eyes looked around until the previous roar continued, flew out and I followed.

There was an another terror up in the air, searching for something, and tweeted happily when it spotted Little. They took a little dance than flew towards the main hall. The new one greeted everyone on the way, so I could keep up with them.

When we entered, Stoick looked annoyed by their sight.

*Stoick* - A new one? Again??? They are keep coming these days!

- It seems like...

I couldn't continue, because the new one flew straight to Stoick, he grabbed his axe and attacked. Both of them dodged and hissed, than landed on one of the tables.

*Stoick* - Ts. Still no use.

The Little one grabbed the other, and suddenly a papyrus appeared from underneath of the other's wing.