36. New day

Hiccup's POV

I placed my hand on my face and I wasn't happy. I promised Astrid her room will be done by today! But I can't find anydragon who could help, who the hell took them?

With Toothless we were flying rapid speed searching for them, but they were nowhere to be found!

I groaned.

*Toothless* - Heather and Astrid.

- Let's say hello.

We barely managed to slow down and Astrid nearly fell off from the wind we created.

*Astrid* - HICCUP!

- Hehe. Sorry for that. Heather!

*Heather* - Go, check out the gronkels nest, Astrid.

*Astrid* - Um. Okay.

And she flew off.

- Where are the whisperers?

*Heather* - I don't know. - She shrugged. - By the way I have to take care of something, could you teach Astrid the first course?

- But... um. What's with that smile?

*Heather* - Ohhh nothing at allll....

- You hid the dragons, didn't you? Why?

*Heather* - I don't know what you are talking about .... hehe. Have fun, I know you will~ I won't disturb you two - cough -Now if you excuse me~

Suddenly I was tomato red. Ohhhh you little sneaky....

*Toothless* - Hehe, she knows about the yesterday :3

I didn't trusted my voice to say anything, meanwhile my bud turned to the gronkels. I calmed my head down, and just watched Astrid standing in the middle, petting the kind gronkels, whose were enjoying the attention. I watched the lovely scene, when a few of them spotted us.

Suddenly everyone of them charged at me, I tryed to escape but I had no chance. They jumped on me and started to lick me. It tickled me, so I laughed and so did Toothless but he was laughing at me... until he was surrounded with fans too.

It took me a while until I managed to get them off of me.

*Astrid* - I see your popularity is high among the dragons too.

- I know right.... and everyone wonders when I take off for a few days.

*Astrid* - You don't like it?

- It's tiring after a while. I see you get on well with them.

*Astrid* - Yeah! Actually they are very nice. Where's Heather?

- She has to go somewhere, so I take her place for now. How far did you get with the studies?

*Astrid* - We've just started to get around the basic species, and she was about to teach me how to train them.

- Great! My favorite part. Have you started getting books?

*Astrid* - What book?

- Oh. Um. Than lets go on with the dragons. The books about maps, how to read our books, we will learn the basics about the classes and crops.

*Astrid* - Sounds boring...

- You still have to take your exams to join. Come I'll show you how to earn a dragon's trust. - I walked up to a gronkel. - For first you have to get their attention. Second, give them respect, they are still fire splitter deadly creatures... and for last give them trust, put out your hand like this and if everything is fine, the dragon will lean into it. See? Good girl. Now, try it out.