50. Talk no.2

(A/N ACCENTS! My enemies! I can't write it. So I used plain English...)

Astrid's POV

The little family of Hiccup's was working so flawlessly that I start to doubt it is real and I pinched myself to check if I'm not sleeping.

I was aware his relationships with everyone, both humans and dragons although I barely saw him out of "I'm the leader" position.

So I'm taking my time to take this sight in.

Toothless as the big brother, keeping the annoying little one safe.

Of course it was Hiccup. Like a little kid who had a hand on sweets, jumped around with crazy speed telling some barely understandable stories.

Toothless either volunteered to be the subject to support his crazy statements or defending him from hurting himself, since... Well, running around the houses was indeed dangerous if he does not pays attention where he goes like now.

Gobber, like a grandpa followed him around trying to figure out what does he want.

Gem like a proud parent watched over them from above.

Stormfly and Trouble like the kids from same age, join to play with him like overgrown puppies. To sight was extremely cute, what can I say. Especially with the "poor" blacksmith.

He welcomed Hiccup's hype, proudly listening to all the details he did not want to share before the agreement sealed, but since that concept is busted there was no need to hold back.

All his inventions, all his knowledge...

Somehow Gobber's trust in dragons were so great... or this trust was in Hiccup's? Who knows. The point is he did his best to follow the instructions, moreover to comment here and there.

I can imagine the rest of his close friends around him, like Heather being the big sister looking over them, sometimes arguing with Toothless who does not take it because he is the older... and I could go on his whole crew.

Gem pushed me off from the roof, Toothless caught me with his head. They all stopped looking at me, and I just waved awkwardly.

Hiccup helped me down, hugging me as I landed. He smiled so genuinely, looking at me like I'm the most valuable on Earth I couldn't help just do the same. It is awesome to be part of this awesome guy's group and I feel honoured to be his girlfriend.

His sight was no longer on me, I remembered we are not alone. When I realized what situation I'm currently in. The type of "look dad, I have a gf"!

My cheeks heated up I turned to Gobber who laughed at my awkwardness, and patted Hiccup's back.

*Gobber* - I'm glad you found your place. I'm sorry for you had to run away for that.

*Hiccup* - Don't be. This was one of my best ideas...

With a knowing look he held his enormous hand on his shoulder, before excusing himself, leaving us alone.

After long moments I broke the silence.

- I don't know what to do with my parents.

*Hiccup* - Me neither.

Oh yeah. I have no idea what Stoick will say. After all those years mourning his son... just to learn that he is totally fine, moreover he leads the "enemy's" legions, the dragons.

- I'm glad you have Gobber.

*Hiccup* - Me too. How do your family do?

I couldn't say a word. I grabbed his hand to hold tightly, and he took it as an answer. He gave me a comforting hug, whispering something about we will figure it out.