26. Drag-On, Drag-Off

Astrid's POV

He left. He just simply, mounted Toothless and simply left. The huge ass dragon like a little puppy followed him. They just left.

Left.

Simply left.

Everyone stood dumbfolded.

Our chief, Stoick, was the fastest regaining concousness, and gave order to everyone, so we could start the repairing relativly fast.

Everyone was discussing the situation but I didn't join them. I know too much. Everyone looked at me strange, I don't care.

I don't know what to feel and think anymore.

I got attached them. Waaaay toooo much...

Fishleg's POV

Oh my gosh.

It.

Was.

AMAZING!

I saw how the Rider doing it. I saw him and this was amazing!

I looked at Astrid curiously, and.... why does she look so heartbroken? ... she knew he was there! She must have. I kept a close look on her and she was keeping distance from everyone. Okay, she usually does that, but because of ignorance. If there's something important she is always there... but she avoids everything and everyone. Like in the past week. ... was the Rider here for a week...?

Someone grabbed my shoulder and I jumped, Stoick and Gobber were standing behind me.

*Gobber* - Could you come with us?

- Um... of course...

I followed them into the chief's house, where we sat down.

*Stoick* - I know you met with the Rider on that island. What happened there?

- Um... we already told you what we...

*Gobber* - We are not stupid. We want to hear the truth.

- Why now, so sudden?

*Stoick* - We all know, you guys act differently. Especially you two. You and Astrid. What happened?

- ....

*Gobber* - Tell us.

*Stoick* - ... NOW!

-hemadeustoridehisdragons!

*Gobber* - Slow down!

*Stoick* - He made you what?!!!!

- ...to ride dragons. We saved some captured scauldron, than he left in the morning.

*Stoick* - In the morning...?

*Gobber* - What the heck did you do until dawn???

- He made campfire, and we sat around, and brought some food with dragons. That's we put on the ship, because he left it.

*Stoick* - What else?

- We agreed on not telling because it's too unbelieble!

*Stoick* - What else??

- We learnt that he wasn't always a rider, before it he was part of a tribe.

*Stoick* - From where?

- I have no idea.

*Stoick* - What else?

- Nothing more ...

*Stoick* - WHAT ELSE??

- When I woke up, Astrid just got off from his nightfury!

*Stoick&Gobber* - WHAT?!