09. The Queen

- YOURS FAITHFULLY, OUR QUEEN!

We heard a powerful huff.

- Who dares to speak to me?!

- It's me the nigthwing.

- How dare you? And am I smelling a human?

- It's probably me, Her Majesty  . Let me...

- HOW DARE YOU BRING ONE OF THESE FILTHY THINGS TO MY ISLAND?!

- Please let me introduce myself - oh my gosh she is getting up, it's like an earthquake - I'm the Dragon Whisperer, I mean no harm.

- ... Come, come down to me.

- As you wish our lord.

I told to Whisper to stay, and let us know if anyone follows us, than we flew down, into the great unknown, Toothless told me it's just a one big room, in the middle she waiting for us. The air cleared out, it was like a big throne room for a single dragon. Toothless landed, I got down and bowed deeply, easier to get trust if I give respect.

- Why did you come?

- We wish to talk to you our  Majesty  .

- Hehe. Really? And about what?

- We wish to talk about...

- HAHAHAAA. YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WOULD LISTEN? HAHA HOW NAIVE! YOU ARE AS MISERABLE AS THESE IDIOTS WHO I HAVE AS SLAVES! THEY EVEN BAD AT SLAVERING! HAHA.

My friend narrowed his eyes, I mounted him, we barely had time to dodge the queens fire attack, we were stuck between the wall and her fire, she was in the way of our only escape. I still tried to convince her to listen.

- BUT PLEASE! Why is the violence? Why no peace?! PLEASE!

She just laughed and laughed in her wicked way.

After the fire died out we fell to the ground both of us tried to look for an another exit, but no luck. She tried to step on us, Toothless shot plasma blast to her paw, she screamed in pain, and we used this millisecond to fly past her. We roared to Whisper to run, who immediately turned around but an enormous arm shot up hardly missing us and cut threw everything and everyone as she reached near the entrance.

- NOOOOO!

We shouted in union as the thunderdrump were cut in two with some slower dragon that didn't escaped. We froze in midair by the horror, death filled the air, but the monster's evil laugh made me regain my will to live so I positioned Toothless' tailfin which made the nigthfury to flap his wings again, we headed to the exit, the paw was lifted up, we wanted to go underneath it. Huge mistake. She wanted to close the entrance with her previous move but failed, however as she clapped her paw to it now correctly she slapped us out.

I had a few moment when I couldn't feel anything, I just saw without seeing anything: I was beside Toothless in the air, fall-flying... when my friend's eyes snapped open, panickly grabbed me and curled around me. We hit something pretty hard, than everything went black.

(A/N Sorry I didn't put much detail about the place we all know how it looks like from the movie.... so it became soo sooo short... sry. The next one will be longer.)