38. Trouble

(A/N Sorry its a bit shorter than the usual.)

Astrid's POV

We've flown around for a while when I finally spotted the familiar mountain.

The light are on.

Uuuhh. It might be a problem...

My dragon probably felt my distress, so I had to calm her down than I took a deep breath and went in.

Hiccup was petting the paniked Stormfly, who was squaeked rapidly and he was comforting her on dragonese, Toothless watched them from a bit behind.

As we landed at the entrance they turned to us.

Stormfly immediatelly run to me, thanks Thor, Stormfly is that tall, she just leaned to me over my new friend.

Than I looked back to the others. Toothless' wings dropped, and his ears were high up, Hiccup's mouth hang open and both of them stared at me like I have two head.

- Ummm... sorry for waking you up... I just couldn't sleep and went for a flight but...

*Hiccup* - What the heck you are doing on a TripleStrike?!!

- Um. I lost sight of Stormfly, and that beauty came across wih me... and I wanted to get back.

*Hiccup* - But how did you train her??????

- Just as you taught, I payed attention to the signs.

Now they lost it. Both of them were laughing, but why? I didn't really have choice, but... I don't understand!

*Hiccup* - I'm sorry... but it's ridiculous.... do you know what level are the triplestrikes are on?

- No...?

*Hiccup* - Same as Toothless. Nobody wanted to train her, because of the difficulties...!

- Really?

*Hiccup* - I wouldn't be surprised if she was fighting all night...

- Actually she was...

*Hiccup* - See? Hehe.  - He walked to us. - So you have a knew friend?

He stood there and petted the dragon who was melting in his hands. I dismounted her, and watched them, and I can't deny I'm jelous. He is so good with dragons!

- Could you teach me that?

He looked at me and stepped backwards as he gestured to me to go to his place.

I stood now between him and the dragon, and he gently held my hand leaded it along her neck.

*Hiccup* - For first, this spot underneath the eye is eaily found... and now follow this line... and down here. See?

In the end he had to step closer and spoke into my ear.

The triple strike clearly enjoyed it! Owww. so sweet! Suddenly Stormfly bumbed her head into us, I fell into Hiccup's arms, as he laughed.

*Hiccup* - Hey girl, there's no reason to be envy!

He held out a hand and screched her too... while keeping the other around me.

...

I don't know how to feel about it.

My new friend simply left us, walked to Toothless and they played without any care of the world. And me? Trying to deny how much I like this situation that I currently in... when I heard a shout.

*Heather* - NIGHT! THERE'S A PROB...

Suddenly Heather appeared in the "doorway" on her silver dragon and stared at us.

...

Um. We suddenly broke apart and I akwardly stood beside Stormfly.

*Heather* - Um. I... um. I'm going than, I won't be disturbing you...

*Hiccup* - Nononono. Say it. If you came here in the middle of the night to wake me up, there's has to be a good reason.

*Heather* - Jack fought with the triple strike again and than she disappeared! We can't find that troublesome reptile anywhere!

*Hiccup* - Um. Than I think there's no problem.

*Heather* - Why?

*Hiccup* - Astrid brought her here already.

*Heather* - WHAT?

I clicked with my tounge and she run up to me.

*Astrid* - Tell that Jack to grow ears. I was there and shouted after him... but only she heard it.

*Heather* - Now I'm kinda lost.

*Hiccup* - I couldn't sleep so went out for a flight, but Stormfly dropped me when we ended up in the middle of the fight, than I had to come back somewhow...

*Heather* - ... wow. And you just tamed a triplestrike cuz why not. I knew you gonna be a cool girl, but taming one of the hardest dragon on your very second day! Than I inform the searcher team. ... see ya tomorrow~

*Hiccup* - I hope you know I assigned you to help catching up with the studies tomorrow.

*Heather* - WHAT?! WH...

*Hiccup* - You know well what I'm talking about. Take it as a revange.

*Heather* - Hehe. If the revange is like this in your vocabulary, than I'll find more way to annoy you :3

*Hiccup* - Bring it on, I dare you.

*Heather* - Hm. I take it as a challenge. See you tomorrow.

With that she flew off.

- What was this about?

*Hiccup* - Um. Uuuuum. You will see...?

- ... you are lucky I'm exhausted so I'll let you go with it. For now.

Hiccup's POV

- Than let's go to sleep. - I turned to the troublesome dragon - Hey girl, do you want to sleep here tonight?

*Trouble* - Okay. The feeding station is closer from here!

- Hehe. Okay than...

(A/N In the next ch Gem's adventures continues... :3
Btw how do you like my Hicstrid scenes?)