YouTube P1 Sterek

A/N: So more Sterek. It's my otp so I've written a lot about them. But I really want to write more Scisaac but have no ideas, so if you have any suggestions please request them. 

Yep, so this is a YouTube AU and everyone are YouTubers, Stiles and Derek are secretely dating. There is some Scisaac but not much. Enjoy! 

"Hey guys, Stiles here," I wave to the camera, which, once I've edited my eight million subscribers will view on my saving grace, YouTube. "Today I'm going to do a Q&A since so many of you have requested it!"

"Stiles babe?" Derek calls out from the lounge in our apartment.

"In here," I say back.

"Oh, sorry," he says when he walks in and sees the camera. "Didn't realise you were recording."

"It's fine," I say, standing up and sliding my arms around Derek's neck. "I'll just edit this out."

"Okay," he sighs, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you." Then he leans down a little and kisses me.

When we pull back I smile at him and start playing with his hair. "How was your collab?"

"It was good," he says, nodding. "Jackson and Isaac got into an argument about the quality of paint we were using."

I laugh at that. "That'll get good views then, I'm definitely watching that, it sounds hilarious."

"So what are you filming?"

"Just a Q&A," I shrug. "I'm out of ideas and my subscribers want me to do another one."

"Maybe..." Derek drawls out, rolling his hands over my hips. "We could make a video announcing our relationship, then we can finally make that joint channel we want to have. Y'know, for just everyday things. Vlogs, updates, that sort of thing."

I shrug. "I don't know if I'm ready for all the publicity that we'll get," I say. "It's obnoxious to say, but we are famous and there'll be a lot of attention on us."

Derek nods. "Alright, I'll let you get back to your video, I'll go grab dinner."

"Sounds good," I say and he walks out.

I take a seat in front of the camera again.

~~~

An hour later I change into some sweatpants and one of Derek's sweatshirts, which sleeves go past my hands. I walk out and into the kitchen where Derek is eating pizza. "The pizza's in the oven babe," he says.

I nod and grab the pizza from the oven and sit across from Derek. "Thanks."

"So, Scott has invited us to do a collab with him and basically everyone else tomorrow, wanna go?"

"Definitely," I say. "I haven't seen my best friend in ages."

After eating pizza we head to bed, I edit my video for a while as Derek reads. "What questions did you get?"

"A lot of them were our shippers asking if you and I were dating," I say. "They are unrelenting, they really want us to be together."

"Yeah, well, one day their dreams are going to come true," Derek says smiling, I smile back. "We'll wait until you're ready."

"Thanks Derek," I say.

~~~

The following day we head to Scott and Isaac's apartment. They are another ship that the subscribers are obsessed with, except they've already announced their relationship.