We're Onto You Pt.1 - Sterek

A/N Stiles is a high school teacher married to Derek who is a YouTube sensation.

Enjoy!

-Stiles-
Derek's still asleep when I am about to head to work, so I press a small kiss to his cheek. But as I'm about to straighten up, his huge, warm arms wrap around me, pulling me onto the bed. He rolls over, pinning me against it.

"Morning," he hums, pressing another kiss to my lips and I let him, smiling into it.

"I can't stay," I whisper as he moves away from my face, he pouts a little. "Unlike you, I can't do my job from the comfort of home."

Derek sighs, rolling off of me. "Wear your wedding ring from now on."

I roll my eyes as I stand up. "I don't know why you're so worked up about that still. It was one student who tried to hit on me. Key word: Tried."

"Don't care. I want everyone to know that you're taken. Keep their hands away from you."

"You're so protective sometimes," I comment as I slip my coat on and check my hair in the mirror.

"Is that a problem?" Der asks, sitting up on his elbows, hair dishevelled.

I let out a little laugh, shaking me head as I approach my half-asleep YouTube sensation, husband. "Not at all. It's pretty hot actually."

Derek growls as I press a kiss to his lips once more before sauntering out.

~~~

Third period is when my day gets interesting. My class have all settled and as soon as I open my YouTube there's questions. Oops.

"You watch Der-Wolf?!" Is basically the sum up of the simultaneous questions from just over half the class.

I lean back in my seat, already prepared for what's to come. "Take it one at a time with questions people. How many times must this be repeated? And yes, I watch Derek."

"Why?"

Because he's my husband and I make sure his videos are properly edited and family friendly. "Because he's fun to watch when I have to grade homework." Well, I'm not wrong. I do watch his videos when I grade things.

"Who is this Derek?"

Half the class gasp and I grin. Normally I would make sure they're doing work, but today I feel nice. "Guess that's what I'm going to educate you on today."

The majority of the class cheer at my announcement. I mean it's not like Der isn't educational, because he is and has really good advice for people.

"Which video should we start with?" I ask them.

"Oh! Can we watch the announcement to him getting married? I loved how happy he look and how excited he was to show us his wedding ring."

That's one video that Derek refused to let me watch. Apparently he's embarrassed about how sappy he was in it. This is the perfect opportunity to watch it and have a good excuse.

"Why not?" I chuckle and search up 'Surprise guys! I'm married!' On Der's channel.

As soon as the video starts, Derek is grinning like an idiot. "Hey guys. So I have news. I got married last weekend and we just returned from our honeymoon."

I smile. Why didn't Derek want me to see this?

"I hope you guys are happy for me because I seriously just married the most perfect guy." He pauses to take a breath, cheeks tinted pink. "I'm filming this while he's at work because I'm embarrassed for him to see this."

I roll my eyes, quietly taking my phone out and snapping a picture of the screen. I send it to Derek with 'why would you be embarrassed? This is sweet.'

I grin at the instant response. 'OH MY GOD STILES! WHY ARE YOU WATCHING THAT?!'

"I just wanted to let you guys know that and look at this!" He shows his wedding ring, sitting nicely on his finger. "They're matching that both are engraved with 'simply meant to be' on the inside. I love them and him so much. But yeah, thanks for watching and I'll see you guys in a few days."

The video ends and I pause it, looking at the class who are all smiling.

"He's so sweet!"

"I really want to meet his husband."

"I can't tell who's the luckier one."

Me.