Out of Control - Scisaac

A/N This is a request from food-books-shoes . I really hope this is close to what you wanted.

Enjoy!

-Isaac-

Ever since Scott and Stiles found me walking aimlessly along the side of a road they've been trying to help me gain control. I had just been bitten by an Alpha and I didn't want to return home to my Dad for... reasons.

I'm scared that I don't have enough control for my first full moon tonight. It's getting close and I can already feel the pull.

"Don't worry Isaac," Scott says as he walks into his room, which is where I'm lounging in. "You're going to be fine, and I'm right here if you need me."

"But Scott, you keep talking about having and anchor."

"Yeah, I'm my own anchor, and Stiles is Derek's, which is why he isn't here."

"But I don't have one."

"You'll find one, don't worry."

"It's hard not to when I'll probably lose control tonight."

"Like I said, I'm right here if you need me."

~~~

The full moon is now in full-effect and I was right. I'm barely in control. Scott currently is pushing me under the cold water of the shower as I'm in excruciating pain.

So much pain that I'm whimpering and occasionally screaming if it is a surge. In one of the calmer moments I'm panting and staring straight at Scott. "I-I'm losing it," I murmur. "I can feel myself slipping, Scott. Help me. Please."

He looks so upset, and disappointed. In me? Or himself? I can't be too sure, but I hope to God that he isn't disappointed in me. 

"Isaac, you need to calm your breathing and think about something," Scott says.

"Think about what?!" I growl, my teeth sharpening, and no doubt my eyes are turning yellow. "What the fuck do you want me to think about?!"

"Something that makes you human."

If I wasn't so petrified, or in pain, I would have bitterly laughed. I don't feel human, so how am I supposed to think about something that does?

"Hey, hey, hey, Isaac, slow, breathe slowly."

"How the hell do you do this?!" My claws slip out and I start to scratch the tiled wall. "How can you have so much control?"

"Practise."

"How much?"

"Too much." There's a pause and he sighs as I whimper again. It hurts so much. "I should have just told you that the first full moon is not easy. I just hated seeing you worry so much."

I grunt as I clench my fists, piercing the skin of my palm. "Why does it hurt so much?"

"You're wolf side wants out. It's kind of like trying to scratch its way out. When you get better control over it it's going to be more of a dull ache."

I groan as the pain gets worse. The groaning turns into screaming as I yell, "Is there a colder setting for this water?!"

"It's on 'cold' so I don't think so."

"I-I need to get out of here."

"No! You can't leave, not like this."

"I'm going to lose control! I need to get out into the preserve so then at least there's a chance I won't kill someone."

I push away and stumble out of the bathroom and into his bedroom.

"Isaac you aren't in the right state of mind," he says following me. "You need to stay here where I can keep an eye on you." 

"But I could hurt you too! I don't want to hurt you especially."

No matter what I do I can't get control, I'm so afraid of going crazy but Scott isn't letting me.

By one in the morning I'm hysterical, the pain is just consuming me and I can barely think anymore. I'm primarily screaming out gibberish, I can't form words, it's too much effort.

"Isaac, please," Scott begs. "Think about the one thing you care about. How you wouldn't want to change it at all, how you'd just like to do that, or hold that, whatever it is. Make that your anchor."

I shake my head, barely whimpering out, "I-I can't."

Then I feel his lips press against mine, so soft, and warm. That's all I'm thinking about now. How they're perfectly moulding with mine, his nose brushing against my cheek lightly as his hands rest against my neck.

I forget about everything that's happening around me and the pain that was shooting through me. The only thing that is happening is Scott kissing me. It's amazing.

After a few more seconds he pulls back but doesn't move his hands, and searches my eyes. "Did that help?"

I quickly lick my lips before nodding. "A lot. Thank you."

He grins at me and moves his hands up to my cheeks before kissing me lightly again. "Good."

That's when I realise I've found my anchor. It's Scott.