YouTube P2 - Sterek

A/N Okay so this has taken me ages to finish, but I found it really fun to do so once I got to it. Warning for some swearing but not too much. The ring above is the one Derek gives to Stiles. 

I'd love to take some requests too :) Enjoy! 

"Today Derek and I are going on holiday for three days!" Stiles exclaims happily at eight thirty in the morning. I sit up in our bed, listening to his excitement on the vlog he's filming.

It's been three weeks since we started the second channel, and we're going to the bed and breakfast today at ten this morning. We've been together for a year tomorrow, so I'm going to do something I knew I wanted to do since we got together. Propose.

I get up, still half asleep, and walk out of our room and into the kitchen. I wrap my arms around Stiles' waist and kiss his neck. "Morning," I mumble into his neck, making him giggle.

"And the dark and brooding Derek Hale has risen," Stiles grins into the camera. "Are you excited about going to the BnB today?"

"Of course," I say, continuing to kiss his neck. "I get to have you all to myself for three days, no interruptions."

Stiles' ears turn red and I know he's blushing so I give the camera a smug look. "Shut up," he grumbles. "Sourwolf."

I chuckle. "You love me."

"Sadly."

"Aww," I pout. "The subscribers love us together."

"I know. I love us together too." He turns his head so we can kiss. It's long and sweet. "I'm leaving that in by the way, the fans need some fan service every once in a while."

I grin. "Good," I kiss his cheek. "Now they all know you're mine and those lips of yours are mine too."

Stiles rolls his eyes, stepping out of my embrace. "Get ready idiot otherwise we'll be late!"

I laugh and head to our room to grab our already packed bags and get changed.

~~~

On the way to the BnB Stiles falls asleep. "You conscious babe?" I ask, no response. With a grin I grab the camera, set it up on the dash and start recording. "Hey all," I greet. "So, Stiles is absolutely out of it, he didn't sleep at all last night because he was too excited. So now he's sleeping and I have a chance to tell you guys what I'm doing right now."

I pause to look over at Stiles, smiling a little. "Tomorrow I'm proposing to Stiles and he has absolutely no idea. I'm really nervous but everything is planned and it should be perfect."

~~~

Arriving at the BnB we're immediately greeted by staff, happily taking our bags to our room while we sign in and are given brochures about all the stuff we can do here.

It's really nice actually. There's a trail we can walk on, massages – although I don't think Stiles could lie still for that long, there's a nice outdoor area for meals. Which is where I'm going to propose to Stiles.

"I'm gonna go check out the restaurant," Stiles says. "Apparently the smell is incredible."

I smile, rolling my eyes. "Go on." He grins, basically running off to the restaurant.

I turn back to the check in person. "Is everything planned?" I ask in almost a whisper. You never know with Stiles, he could be lurking behind the corner.

The guy at the desk grins and nods. "Ready to go tomorrow."

"Great," I smile lightly. "Now I just gotta ask, if I have the guts."