Bad Influences - Sterek

A/N I've been a little busy with school and stuff, but I wanted to post this. I have plans for future one-shots so hopefully after this week I'll be able to get them out to you guys.

Super short but I thought it was funny, even though Derek's a little OOC... Enjoy!

-Derek-

It's around twelve at night, Stiles and I are comfortable in our bed, me being the big spoon like always. I look down at his mess of hair and kiss the top of his head. I'm over the moon that I can finally sleep beside Stiles without worrying about his dad walking in and throwing me out. Stiles said it himself that he hates it when I can't stay over, and now that he's eighteen, he's decided to move into my apartment.

We're actually alone.

As I begin to hear his breathing even out I think of an evil thing to do at this moment. Smirking I nudge him lightly. "Hey, Stiles."

He hums. "What?"

"You are now aware of your own breathing."

"Fucks sake!" he growls. "You're a twat, you know that right?"

I chuckle evilly as he rolls over, which instantly makes me whine at the loss of contact. I like cuddling my mate, so what? I'm still the usual Derek. Just not around this doofus. "Noo, come back."

"This is your fault."

Knowing that I'm not getting out of this tonight, I decide to rile him up a little more. What could happen, really? "Hey Stiles."

"Shut up Derek."

"I lost the game."

"OH MY GOD."

I get hit in the face by a pillow and seconds later there is a pillow wall between Stiles and I. I sigh. Maybe I shouldn't have done that last part. I don't think he likes being pestered before he falls asleep.

"I shouldn't have introduced you to Dan and Phil," he grumbles. "They're bad influences. And I mildly dislike you right now, so leave me alone."

Eh. I'll make it up to him tomorrow. For now, I'm just gonna rest.