Nora - Sterek

A/N I've lost track of time so I'm not sure how long since I've updated... Anyways, I've been a little stressed at the moment but it's getting better now, thank god. 

I've also been distracted by other things and I realised that I needed to update this, so here is a little one-shot I thought of quickly. 

"I'm gonna kill Scott!" Stiles yells from the kitchen, which is then followed by a loud squeal of laughter from the little monster he and I are taking care of for tonight. "I still can't comprehend the fact that he and Isaac adopted a little baby werewolf child thing." 

I laugh at his description of our two closest friends' child. Nora. She's the cutest child, but she's a tiny devil. 

Curious as to what she's done now I stand up from my spot on the couch where I was reading, and into the kitchen, only to see Stiles covered in flour with Nora sitting on the kitchen bench.

"What happened here?" I ask with a grin as I hoist Nora into my arms. "What happened to Uncle Stiles, baby girl?" 

She giggles and buries her face in my shirt. 

"Don't let her fool you with her charms Derek!" Stiles exclaims and I chuckle. "It's how she gets you!"

"And you would now." I'm referring to the time when he took her ice skating. Turns out she's a natural, and took the pleasure in Stiles' failure by first helping him, then pushing him to his ass. Multiple times. 

He blushes and looks away. "Shut up," he grumbles. "I didn't know that she was getting lessons, okay?!" 

I laugh. "Go shower babe, I'll get her ready for bed, alright?"

He sighs and nods. "Thanks Der." 

I nod and he walks out, when he does, Nora looks up at me. "No pancakes?"

I shake my head. "Not this time baby girl." She pouts. "We'll make some next time if you promise not to cover Uncle Stiles in flour, okay?" 

She nods. "Promise!"

I smile. "Good girl."

~~~

The following week we're on babysitting duty again. Nora is begging Stiles to make his famous pancakes, but he refuses to let her into the kitchen while he does. 

"Nor," I call out to her. She spins around and looks at me. "Come watch a movie with me while Uncle Stiles cooks."

"But I wanna help him," she whines. 

I nod. "I know you do, but he wants to do it himself, just this once, okay?"

She huffs but nods. "Okay..." 

I beckon her over and she crawls into my lap and I press play on Hercules.

Stiles finishes the pancakes and we pig out on them, after Nora's second she's full and super sleepy. 

I smile down at her, completely knocked out between Stiles and I. "I want one," I blurt out and I whip my head around to look at Stiles who has a shocked expression on his face. "I-I mean!" 

He takes a hold of my hand. "It's okay, Der," he smiles. "I want one too."

My face lights up. "Really?!" 

He nods and I kiss him. YES!