Soulmates No. 2 - Sterek

A/N So, I have written a different soulmate AU, where when you write on your arm it shows up on your soulmates. I'm not completely happy with Derek because he's a little OOC. Anyways, enjoy! 

-STILES-
In this universe, when we write on our arms, it shows up on our soulmates arm. It's common knowledge, and my best friend decided to be a complete dick about it. Literally.

"No more dicks Scott!" I exclaim, trying to quickly finish my new manuscript before I can do something more interesting.

He huffs and the two of us look down at his art on my right arm. It's covered in dicks, and I just feel complete embarrassment for my soulmate. What if they're doing something important?

-DEREK-
"SON of a bitch!" I growl as I look down at my arm. "When I find them, I'm gonna kill them!" I'm literally minutes from being in an interview that is for my dream job, and there are goddamn dicks drawn all over my arm!

Whoever my soulmate is, they're immature idiots. Seriously.

"Derek Hale?" the current P.A. calls.

Yeah. I'm having an interview to be the new personal assistant for my favourite writer. He's incredibly popular, constantly putting out new novels and is on tour a lot. His current P.A. has been offered a new job and is now looking for a replacement. Fingers crossed I get this job.

-STILES-
"You have to go into the office tomorrow, don't you?" Scott asks me as we casually walk down the street, on our way back to our apartment from having dinner with the group.

I sigh and nod, puffs of air shoot out in front of me. It's nearly Christmas and the whole city is lit up with decorations for the happy season. "Yeah. Since Danny is now moving to work closer to Jackson I need to meet my new personal assistant tomorrow."

"I wonder if they're going to be able to put up with you like Danny could," Scott chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"It just means we have a new roommate since Danny is leaving."

"That's the one thing I actually like," Scott says. "Having the assistant live with us, because it means it's their job to get you up and fed while I can sleep in."

"Nice to know you care," I scoff, he just grins.

"Oh by the way," he starts and I look over at him. "Isaac and I are discussing moving in with each other. So you might get rid of me soon."

My stomach sinks. Isaac and Scott have been together for over a year now, ever since they found out they were soulmates. Of course Scott's going to move out at some point. I just want to prolong it for as long as I can, because then it's going to feel like I'm really alone, I'll only have my P.A. but it's rare to become close friends with an employee. Danny and I aren't particularly close but I'd like to say we're friends.

With a sigh I nod. "I know."

"You'll find your soulmate too, Stiles," Scott says, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Just be patient."

"They're pissed at me," I tell him, Scott just scrunches his eyebrows. I then show him my arm, written in clear, angry hand-writing, 'I'm going to kill you when I find you! You almost cost me my dream job at the interview I had today!'

I can see Scott trying to bite back a smile, which just results in him snorting, laughing his ass off.

"I swear to god, Scott, when I find my soulmate, I'm going to blame you," I grumble with a glare.

"Sorry, sorry," he says, still lightly laughing, wiping away a few tears. "That's gold."

With an exasperated sigh we walk into our apartment complex and up the elevator to our floor.