Do You Like Pina Coladas?

A/N: So, I've been having this issue since probably the beginning of November last year, and no matter what I do I cannot get this goddamn song out of my head. So, for pure amusement I decided to write a fic about it. I also managed to terrorize my friends and one specific friend now hates the song with a passion... whoopsie :/

This is a 5 +1 fic about the times Stiles sang the song and the one time he didn't. 

1.

"So you're saying that there's a mermaid lurking around town?" Scott asks Derek. I watch them stare at each other while I comfortably sit on the couch between Lydia and Isaac.

"A Succubus," Derek corrects.

I then loose interest in the conversation and look around, tapping my foot. Derek's apartment is really nice. It's new and this is the first time I've seen it.

I guess I'm a little jealous that I didn't get to see it before anyone else since I am his boyfriend and all. It's definitely not because I wanted him to throw me onto every piece of furniture and screw me until I can't walk.

My mind goes momentarily blank when I suddenly start to hum the Pina Colada song, tapping my foot to the beat of the song. Then, after a few seconds of humming, I begin to sing.

"If you like Pina Coladas," I quietly sing. "And getting caught in the rain. If you like making love at midnight. In the dunes of the cape. I'm the love that you've looked for. Write to me and escape."

I'm about to continue the song when I look up to see everyone staring at me, not saying a word.

"Stiles," Derek starts, holding the research paper I printed for him last night. I smile and nod at him. "Shut up." I pout. "Or no curly fries afterwards." With that I nod and keep my lips sealed, the fate of my curly fries hangs in the balance.

2.
Coach Finstock is explaining the next assignment, and really, who is listening. It might add to the fact that I forgot to take my Adderall this morning, so now I'm full of energy and because I'm in class I can't do anything.

So the only thing I can do is sing the song that has been stuck in my head for two weeks. Two weeks! "I was tired of my lady, we'd been together too long. Like a worn out recording, of a favourite song. So while she lay there sleeping, I read the paper in bed. And in the personal columns, there was this letter I read. If you like Pina – "

"BILINSKI!" Coach booms and I hastily look up in shock. "Stop singing in my class!"

I nod. "Yes sir." I look down, tapping my foot wildly. Man, I really need my pills.

"Maybe you should just stop singing that song altogether," Scott suggests and I shoot him a weak glare. He knows I don't mean it so it's fine.

3.
I'm cutting some vegetables for dinner. Derek is over to officially meet Dad as my boyfriend and not a criminal. Hopefully all goes well and no one ends up angry at the end of this.

It's silent, especially in the lounge, I can't see Dad and Derek but I can tell they're having a stare down of some sort. I just hope Derek doesn't snap.

Hating the silence, I immediately break into dance as I sing, loudly. 'IF YOU LIKE PINA COLADAS! AND GETTING CAUGHT IN THE – SHIT!" I slice my hand on the knife, causing blood to begin to stream out.

"What's wrong?!" Derek asks in a panic. I turn to look at him, holding my hand tightly. He looks down at it, seeing the blood beginning to stain my hands. "What the hell did you do!?"