Good Luck - Sterek

A/N This was a request from KristineJohnson3 who wanted a hybrid fic! It's my first time writing a hybrid AU so I hope it's alright. 

Enjoy! 

Normally my day would go like this – wake up, grab a brush and put a little makeup, hide the scars to fade away the shakeup.

Wait.

I don't wake up because I'd have to be asleep beforehand to do that. I throw on the closest flannel shirt and at least attempt to tuck my unruly and bushy tail into my skinny jeans. But alas, they're skinny jeans. So I just keep it out in the specially designed tail hole made on all hybrid clothing. Shoes on, muesli bar shoved between my teeth and I'm out the door to school.

I get shoved around a little bit alongside Isaac my friend and fellow hybrid. Unlike me, a red fox hybrid, Isaac is a dog hybrid, a Samoyed to be specific. Personally I think his ears are adorable and suit him well, while mine poke out massively, I feel like a beacon for attention.

We aren't the only hybrids in the school though. There's also a brown bear, lynx and black wolf. They generally stick together, but sometimes mingle with the jocks considering the wolf – Derek Hale – is the captain of the basketball team.

My normal day ends at lunch break. Scott, Isaac and I are minding our own business, staying out of Jackson Whittemore's way – who's a prick to the 'weaker' of us hybrids – when Erica Reyes the lynx hybrid approaches us.

"Hi boys," she greets with a grin, sitting down beside me. "What are your plans for this weekend?"

I look at her. "I thought you get the message that we're not interested? We don't like crowded places. You know that."

She sighs. "I know darling." She flicks my ear lightly and I roll my eyes. "Come hang out with us hybrids. We'll get pizza and watch movies. Whaddaya say?"

I look to Isaac. "Wanna go Isaac?"

He smiles eagerly and nods.

"There you go Erica. Text the details, we're down."

She claps her hands together, grinning wider. "Perfect, I'll do that. Oh! You're free to bring your puppy too." She winks at Isaac as she gestures to Scott. "I'll see you guys later on."

"I guess it'll be good bonding time for us hybrids," I say, turning back to look at Scott and Isaac both blushing. I roll my eyes. "Honestly, it's like you guys aren't together and instead are still going through the lovesick, crush stage. You disgust me."

They just laugh and continue the day normally.

~~~

Erica texted me that afternoon about the movie night on Friday at Derek's place. Apparently he has a massive screen. I wouldn't be surprised considering he comes from the richest household in Beacon Hills.

Isaac, Scott and I are standing outside the large house which is seated in the preserve bordering the town. We're nervous because it's the first time we've accepted an invitation to hang out with the other hybrids.

Scott cracks first and rings the doorbell. Despite the fact that I know the others know we're here.

Erica immediately opens the door – figured she would be avidly waiting for one of us to knock or ring – a large grin spread across her face. "Come in! Come in!" she says, practically pushing us into the warm house.