A Little Too Much - Scisaac

A/N This is a request from @busytown. My first request! Yay! Thank you for this idea. I'm not sure if this is exactly what you wanted, but I hope it's still good.

~Isaac's POV~

"You better not take my leather jacket again Isaac!" Derek yells from downstairs. "You need to get your own, Jesus."

I roll my eyes as I slip on his leather jacket. I need a new one I know, the last one got torn up when Jackson Whittemore thought it'd be funny to beat me up on asphalt. That shit tears leather like you wouldn't believe.

I put my nose ring and eyebrow piercing in, both boring old sleepers. I need a job, I want to get different types to spice it up a little.

I fix up my dyed purple hair and put a small amount of eyeliner, not much. I'm not really into it, but it does make my eyes pop.

Satisfied with how I look I head downstairs, greeting Derek as I head to the door of the loft.

"I swear to god Isaac!" he yells. "You're going to regret wearing my jacket!"

I shrug off his threat and continue to head out. I texted Boyd so he should be waiting for me outside to take me to school.

I don't even know why I go there anymore, I'm failing my classes and everyone is either afraid of me or hates me and has it out for me. Maybe today I'll finally decide to never return to that shithole.

I greet Boyd as I jump into the back, Erica has already called shotgun much to my dismay. But then again, if I were in the front I'd be right between their constant flirting and I do not want to put up with that at the moment.

I just want this day to be over.

~~~

I've survived somehow to the end of the day without a single encounter with Jackson, thank god.

But it seems that my luck has run out, since I'm heading out to Boyd's car I get surrounded by him and his friends.

I shoot him a hateful glare. "What do you want this time Jackson? To fuck up my jaw like you did my nose?"

He sniggers. "That was a good day," he hums, smiling with his eyes shut. "No. I just want a good old fashioned beating."

"Oh that's nice," I reply sarcastically. "Sadly I can't help you with that."

He scoffs, taking a step closer to me. "Oh but I think you can Lahey." He has that evil smirk on his face, which immediately means this isn't going to be a 'good old fashioned beating'. No. This could possibly hospitalise me.

The first blow to my face sends me falling to the ground immediately. I don't even register the pain until I'm on my ass, gripping the right side of my face as I look - with shame - up at Jackson in fear. I hate how he is the only person since my dad to actually scare me, and I think he knows it.

"Aww, did that hurt?" he taunts, leaning down slightly.

I'm about to throw a punch back when someone behind me kicks my lower back fricking hard. That's when the punches, kicks, stomps, become endless and it feels as though it's never going to end.

This is why I hate coming to school. Why do I even bother anymore?

"HEY!" a loud voice booms from across the car park. The whole group stop and turn to the mysterious voice. "Back off!"

"Who says you can tell me what to do, McCall?" Jackson growls as this 'McCall' guy walks through the crowd that moved out of the way like the sea did for Moses.