Music to My Ears - Sterek

A/N I haven't posted in a while, I'm finally on holidays for two weeks so I have a break from assignments! FINALLY.

I've been listening to a lot of Disney and I thought this would be a cool one/shot.
Enjoy, and happy Easter! <3

-Stiles-

It's a Saturday morning and I just spent the night with Derek *wink wink*. I just introduced him to Disney since he didn't have a childhood. Seriously, who doesn't watch at least one Disney movie when they're young?

Anyway. I'm making breakfast in just my boxers and one of Derek's shirts. He loves my eggs and bacon for some reason and I don't know why.

"Be our guest. Be our guest. Put our service to the test. Tie your napkin round your neck, Cherie and we provide the rest."

"Mornin' babe," Derek hums as he walks in and stops me from continuing the song. "Smells good."

I nod and continue to cook the food. "What'd you think of the Disney marathon last night?"

"It was fun," he says as he takes a seat on a stool. "Not as fun as what happened afterwards, but I still enjoyed it."

I blush slightly and place the food onto two plates. "Yep. But I have all the Disney songs stuck in my head now."

Derek laughs and takes a hold of my non-dominant hand as I chow down on a piece of bacon. His thumb strokes over my knuckles. "I'm really glad that you forced me to watch your favourite Disney movies."

"You make it sound so un-romantic when you say 'forced'," I scoff.

After breakfast I get ready to leave while Derek is working on a pack training regime.

"So prepare for a chance of a lifetime. Be prepared for sensational news. A shining new era is tiptoeing nearer. I know it sounds sordid but you'll be rewarded. When at last I am given my dues. And injustice deliciously squared. Be prepared!"

"Stiles?" Derek says as he pokes his head through the door to the room we share. Well, we share when I stay here. "You left your phone in the lounge and your dad is wondering when you're coming home."

"Oh, thanks babe, I'll go call him now." As I walk past him I press a light kiss to his cheek before heading downstairs and call Dad.

Once calling Dad he told me that he has a long shift today and wont be home until eleven tonight, so I decide to stay at Derek's for a little longer and get some homework done. Derek isn't complaining, he's off in his room reading.

"I'm down to one last hope and I hope it's you. Though kid you're not exactly a dream come true. I've trained enough turkeys who never came through. You're my one last hope so you'll have to do."

"Have you finished your homework yet?" Derek whines as he walks into the lounge and collapsing beside me.

I chuckle. "Almost."

When I finished my homework, Derek dragged me to the new diner, O'Malley's, and boy does that make me think of a Disney song.

So while Derek is in the toilet and I'm waiting at the booth for our orders I can't help but sing.

"I'm like a chee-chee-chee-chee-rony like they make at home. Or a healthy fish with a big backbone. I'm Abraham De Lacy. Giuseppe Casey. Thomas O'Malley. O'Malley the alley cat."

"That's my favourite movie!" a young girl exclaims, turning around in her seat to look at me.

I grin at her. "I completely agree," I say and she giggles as Derek sits back down.

"What were you two talking about?" he asks.

"Disney movies," I shrug.

"Still?"

~~~

I'm now sitting in the lounge of the McCall household waiting for Scott to return from a date with Isaac. Their first date to be exact. Everyone but me was surprised when they announced them going on a date. But I'm Scott's best friend and I know he's been pining for that scarf wearing boy.

I hear Scott's motorbike and the two murmuring to each other. They've probably already recognised my scent so they're not talking loud.

There's a long silence between the two, they're hesitant about something and I know exactly what, so naturally I decide to help.

"There you see he- him, sitting there across the way. He don't got a lot to say, but there's something about him, and you don't know why, but you're dying to try. You wanna, kiss the boy."

They look at me like I'm an idiot as I swing the door open.

"Sha-la-la-la-la-la. Don't be scared, you got the mood prepared. Go on and kiss the boy."

"Go away Stiles," Scott growls before Isaac starts laughing, grabbing said growler by the collar and kissing him.

"Told you~" I sing as I skip into the lounge once more, letting them finish the date alone.

The following day the whole pack is around at the Hale house for training.

Naturally I think of a great song to set the mood while Derek runs through what the werewolves will be doing this fine, crisp morning.

"Let's get down to business. To defeat the Huns. Did they send me daughters, when I asked for sons? You're the saddest bunch I ever met, but you can bet before we're through. Mister, I'll make a man out of you."

Derek cuts me off with a glare before continuing. I huff and pout at my grumpy man.

Obviously I find another situation this morning to continue the song. When Derek and Scott are sparring.

"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river. Be a man! With all the force of a great typhoon. Be a man! With all the strength of a raging fire. Mysterious as the dark side of the moon!"

"I swear to god Stiles!" Derek growls. "Stop distracting me!"

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Why do you mean specifically yourself?"

"He can't block out the angelic voice of his mate," Lydia pipes up. "Obviously."

Derek's ears tinge pink as he glares at the ground. "Shut up," he growls.

Pride fills me when I know that Lydia's comment is true.

That afternoon I'm lounging around in the Hale house. Normally I would be staying at Derek's loft but he wanted to stay here to get some renovations finished before the workers return tomorrow.

I sneak over to him working on the pipes for the kitchen sink and admire the view for a few minutes. An idea comes to mind and I grin. I'm going to change up the lyrics of a great Disney song to perfectly suit this situation.

"What's this? What's this? There's an ass up in the air. What's this? I cannot help but stare. What's this? I can't believe my eyes I must be dreaming. Wake up Stiles, this isn't fair! What's this?"

Derek bangs his head against the underside of the sink as he snaps his head up too fast and I try to hold in my laugh. "Dammit Stiles!" he exclaims. "You scared the crap out of me."

"I'm sorry," I say, walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. "But, can we watch The Nightmare Before Christmas again tonight?"

He sighs and intertwines our hands that rest on his stomach. "Sure. It's one of my favourites."

"Yay!"

A/N Let me know if you want a second part to this, but instead it's Derek singing Disney songs.