This Is Serious! - Sterek

A/N I know it's been a while, sorry about that. I've just started College and I'm adjusting to the change and I already have homework. 

Anywho, I thought this was a fun idea, it got a little more serious then I was planning but hey. ~Mild swearing~ Enjoy! 

Sooo, since Dad is out of town he officially made Derek my guardian. Super weird since he's my boyfriend, but then I'm glad that Dad trusts him... But this is the cost? Being my guardian for a whole week? Seriously, he's gone all 'dad' on my ass and treating me like a kid. It's pissing me off.

So what's the logical thing for me to do? Rebel.

I regret so much, yet very proud.

I managed to get myself sent to the principals' office (not that hard really, but when I tell you how... oooh man). How you ask? Well, I broke Mr Harris' nose. That's right, the asshole has been sent to the E.R. because of me.

You may be wondering as to how I broke his nose. Well, fear not as I am about to tell you. I had a genius plan to storm into his classroom, interrupting it, which gave me a detention, but then, I spotted Danny in the front row. Naturally, I was going to throw the lacrosse ball I had in my hand at Danny to remind him of practise, but I actually am a crap shot (surprise, surprise) and hit Mr Harris right on the nose.

I think you could hear the bone snap on the other end of the school.

That. Sent me to the principals' office and a call to my guardian.

This is where I'm screwed. Derek is going to have my ass, and not in a kinky way either. In a death, pain, or maybe some minor maiming. I don't know which. Yet.

I'm now sitting in the principals' office with him glaring at me. What? I bet secretly he's just as glad as I am to have that dick out of here.

The secretary then pokes her head in. "Sir? Someone is here to speak to you," she says. He nods and stands. "Should I send Mr Hale in?"

"Yes please, while I tend to our other visitor," he says, glancing at me. "Don't do anything stupid Stiles."

"Wouldn't dream of it, sir."

He grunts as he steps out, closing the door behind him.

Seconds later, Derek bursts in with a murderous look on his face. "You are dead meat Stiles, especially when your dad gets home on Sunday!"

"So what," I grumble, crossing my arms. "You're just going to ground me aren't you?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Seriously, Derek?" I stand up. "I've had enough of you treating me like a kid all week!"

"Maybe if you stopped acting like on – "

"Don't you dare!" I yell. "I am not acting like a child, not until now at least! But it's your fault for acting more like my father then what you're supposed to be!"

"And that is?"

"My goddamn boyfriend, Derek!" He looks down. "Save the fathering for my dad, you're supposed to hold me, love me, and kiss me. GRAB MY ASS! You haven't done that for four freaking days!"

"I didn't think you like it when I grab your ass," he mumbles.

"I don't like it," I reply. "I fucking love it."

He sighs and drops down into the seat I was previously sitting in. "I'm sorry Stiles."

"I was really excited for this week to ourselves," I tell him. "I thought we would go on a date, watch a movie, and make dinner together. I thought we could do all this awesome couple stuff, but you went into total dad mode and barely let me out of the house."

"What can I do?" he asks and I look at him in confusion. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Take me out on a date," I answer. "Tonight. Take me out, and treat me like you usually would, not like you are now. Okay?"

"Okay," he says with a nod. "I'm not saying this as an excuse, but, I felt the need to be more protective of you because your father is trusting me to keep you safe. That's a big deal for me."

"I know it is," I sigh, walking over to him, hugging him. "I just, I hate that you aren't treating me like your boyfriend."

"I promise from now on, I'm only your boyfriend, no 'dad mode' anymore."

I smile. "Good."

Now that we've sorted ourselves out we've just gotta wait for the principal, but he's taking forever. Seriously, who is he talking to?

With a groan I stand up, bored already. I walk over, behind his desk and sitting down on his spinny-desk chair, which squeaks.

I look up at Derek who also looks incredibly bored. So, I start to push myself around the small space, making the chair squeak really loudly.

"Stiles, I swear to god," Derek groans, opening one eyelid to look at me. "Stop."

"In a minute," I wave him off. I continue to move the squeaky chair, not noticing Derek sit forward, glaring at me.

"This is serious Stiles! You could be suspended!"

"Psh!" I wave him off again. "Just means we have more time together." I wink at him and he groans.

"This is the last time your father trusts me with you."