Pt1

"Look Tyze she's crawling" The Leader of tribe"s wife said in excitement. Tyze saw his little girl crawling making him smile big. "Oh my baby girl is already crawling?" He smiled as he picked her up."She so smart at a young age."He kissed her cheek making her give a smile. He gave her to Kima his bride as she hugged Zye. "My sweet girl." She smiled. Zye laughed at her mothers warm smile.

She was set down as Tyze rasies and walks to the flap of the tent."I will be back soon after the hunt." He smiled than left. Kima looked back down to see Zye go throwds the flap of the tent. She gasped and hurried to her."No no Zye don't out there" Kima said as she rushed over."It's dangerous out there." She said as she rocked her child to her chest. "Dont want to get eaten by those mean Zions do you?" She smiled that put Zye in her small hammock. Now rest you have to be awake when your father comes back. Kima smiled as she watched her child yawn. She watched Zye fall asleep than went to the flap of the tent looking out as she thinks of her husband out alone with the Zions.

Tyze and his hunting team to the wilderness in search of food. They saw an antelope ahead and headed forward. They came close in there hiding spot starting to get to there prey when a Black Zion jumped out and attacked it. They backed up as they watched the zioness attacking the antelope. Tyze was furrious and he lead his men follower to attack. The black Zion sees the hunter and gave a roar and raises his paw as he the easily slams Tyze to the ground. Tyze lays on the ground as the Zion stands over him. The group go towards the Zion making the huge back away. The black Zion sees he and the Zioness are out matched so he runs off as the three Zioness follow.

The hunters help Tyze up as he groans in pain holding his chest to see the beast left a long scratch on his chest. The others help him as they head back to the camp.The black zion stopped looking back seeing the two leggers leave as he sees his zioness come by him. He wait until they are out of sight and goes to get the left antelope that he easily held in his large jaws as he lead the zioness back to there den. Tyze and the others returned as some of the young woman come to nurse his wound. He only had a mad look on his face from the lost of food from the viscous beast that have taken there antelope.

He later returned home to see Kima run up and hug him tears in her eyes."Tzye are you alright I heard that horrible creature attacked you."She said as tears filled her eyes. He smiled and moved back her long blue black hair out of her eyes."Yes I'm alright."He smiled. The heard a moan coming from the hammock as Zye woke from her nap. Tyze smiled and walked up to see her wake up."Theres my little girl." Tyze smiled as he picks her up. Zye moaned in his hands making him give a suprised face. "She must be fussy from her nap"Kima said as she took her from him with a smile. At least she doesn't have to worry about those beasts. Tyze said watching Kima rock ."Kima sighed,will you please let the others hunt."She said looking at Tyze. "I have to go they need me to lead them." Tyze said.

"Tyze you could have been killed those Zions are heartless." She said as she came closer putting Zye in his arms."And you have a family." She said looking up. Tyze looked at her big brown eyes and sighed."Alright but just so my wound can heal no more." He said and Kima smiled big and hugged him.They heard a whimpher and looked down at Zye bettween them look up with her big brown eyes making them both smile.