Pt21

After checking the area for an zions who may have entered Tyze came to see Kima standing outside the tent worried."Why didnt you tell me?!"Kima yelled making Tyze run up and cover her mouth. "Shhh come with me." Tyze tells her as they move away towards the exit of the territory.

Kima escaped his grasps in anger."What happened?!" Kima asked in anger. Tyze sighed and looked away from his angry wife. "She tryed to help an injured Zion but dont worry I stopped her." Tyze reassured making Kima nod but felt tears go down her cheeks. Tyze slowly helded her pulling his sobbing wife to his chest."It will be alright I will keep her from them."Tyze says as he hugs tighter.
~~~
Zye sat holding her arms as she sits tears go down her eyes as she worries in fear. She knew Zion needed her but she couldnt leave. She didnt hear her parents close by so she rose. She hurried to the flap scanning the area. She gave a slight smile when her parents were nowhere in sight. She hurried out and started running towards the exit. As she apporached she stopped to see her father holding her crying mother. She gasped than backed up. Her mother was crying? She thought. All of this over her being friends with zions? She felt her heart brake as she looked away as she knew she didnt want to hurt her parents. Zye turned around wiping her tears that once were for happiness. She slowly and sadly returned to the tent.

As she reached the tent Dorza came out and saw Zye with tears in her eyes."Zye what happened?" She asked worried as she ran up and hugged her cousin."My Papa knows"Zye sniffs up.Dorza held tighter in suprise than let go her hands still firmly on Zye's shoulders."Zion is hurt,What should I do?"Zye asked biting her lip trying not to burst out crying. Dorza didn't know how to respond she never thought this would happen she always just thought zions were monsters but she knew her cousin truly cared making it hard for her to say anything against it.

"We can worry about that later lets go in the tent."Dorza responds nodding to the tent and holds Zye as they make their was inside.
~~~~
Zion's wound felt better but he was too weak to return to the den. Leier saw this and helpped him up as Wit stayed on the other side. They helpped level him as he limpped to the den. Once inside Zion layed giving a groan in pain. Wit was worried but Leier knew he would be alright. He saw the cubs surrounding zion and snuggled close. Zion growled annoyed but he saw his father's amused face and layed his head down. Prinses snuggled up his chin worried for her big brother. Zion looked than licked her head as a kiss than shut his eyes still tired.

Zion worried for Zye knowing she was with the angry two legger who tryed to hurt him. Would he spear her would he hurt her. So many thoughts went throw his head. He thought of Zye as a sister and didnt want her to get hurt. He felt his sister stare and opened his eye to see her whimpher. He nuzzled her making her jump back from the suprise nuzzle. She growled and jumped up pulling his ear. Zion found it amusing until her back paw hit his wound making him roar at her.

Leier looked to see Zion growl at Prinses and stood and picked her up with his teeth as he returned with the other zioness'. He set her down and she looked back not wanting to hurt her brother. She looked up at her father as he layed and she sat between his paws. She looked at him hoping he let her know if Zion be ok looking in her father's yellow eyes. Leier saw his cub's eyes and lowered his head giving a lick on her head. This calmed her and she yawned laying her head on her father's huge paw. Leier gave her one more kiss than layed his head beside her.