Pt17

Two weeks later
Zye finally was able to walk and went with Dorza to to pick berries."Are you sure you want to pick berries?" Dorza asked."Yes of course." Zye smiled and got a handful and put it in her basket. Dorza sighed and helped.
~~~
As Zion rests he isnt aware that he is being stocked. The paws hit the ground softly and the eyes stares at Zion licking the lips. It gives a growl as it approaches slowly right behind the big cat. It backs up and leaps on top of him.
Zion jumps as the creature has his ear pulling on his back. He layed down annoyed and paws off the creature. The creature falls only being his baby sister again. She growls mad her brother ruined her hunt but Zion only left too annoyed to deal with her. He saw his Father asleep with his mother and decided this was the best moment to see Zye.
~~~
As Zye finshes picking her berries she hears Dorza scream. She looked to see her scream at a snake. Zye shakes her head and walk up. Zye lifts the harmless snake as her cousin backs away. "It's alright it will not harm you Dorza." Zye smricked as she sets the snake down and it slitters away."See?" Zye laughed as her cousin narrows her eyes. Just as Zye turned she heard a growl making them both freeze. Zye went infront of her cousin grabbing her spear. She saw movement in the bushes coming to it slowly. She was about to raise her spear until she saw two big brown eyes looking at her. She lowered her spear swinting her eyes."Zi-" She was pounced on and Dorza screamed. Zye looked up as she sees it's her friend."Zion!" She smiled and Zion licked her all over."Zion stop i'm ticklish!" Zye screamed in laugther.Dorza screamed than ran off. Zye saw her cousin run and gasped."Wait! Dorza!" Zye screamed. Zion saw her call the two legger running and ran up infront of Dorza making her fall back. Zye ran up infront of Zion.

He was going to go past her but Zye held his nose pushing him back."Back it up mister back it up!" Zye said pointing at him. He backed up and sat. She looked back as Dorza shivered in fear. "It's ok he won't hurt you." Zye smiled helping her up. Dorza stood making Zion growl. She ran behind Zye."Why isnt it trying to eat us?" Dorza asked not taking her eyes of Zion. "Because his my friend."Zye smiled and walked to Zion. "Zye no it's dangerous!" Dorza said. Zye hugged him tight making Zion lick her cheek and jump up and and Zye caught him by from his wasit up." Well Zion you got big." Zye smiled nervously struggling to hold her large friend. He jumped back and Dorza gave a small smile. She walked by Zye and reached out but Zion growled. Zye smacked his snout suprising him."Bad let her pet you."Zye ordered as she takes her cousin's hand and lets her pet his soft fur.Zion didn't like it but it was for Zye. "Good boy" Zye said as Dorza moved back her hand.

Zion came behind pushing her. He wanted Zye to go to the den. "Zion I can't go I have to help pick berries."Zye said but Zion pushed harded almost making her fall. "Fine! Your acting like a cub!" Zye snapped than looked ather cousin."I have to go please don't tell anyone especially Papa promise?" Zye asked giving puppy eyes. Dorza looked at the Zion than her cousin."Sigh" "Fine but if your not back by tommorw im telling!" Dorza said and Zye smiled."Thank you I will repay you for this!" Zye shouted as she ran with Zion back to the den.
~~~
Once at the den Zye saw some cubs run up making her smile. She bent down and they ran up curious of what she was."Hello little ones" Zye smiled and hugged two of them. Zion's baby sister came up and jumped in Zye's lap."Hello little one" Zye smiled than heard Zion growl. His sister only stuck her nose up making Zye giggle."You should be called Prinses because you act just like a princess you silly cub."Zye smiled making Zion roll his eyes. Zye heard a roar and looked up to see Leier.