Pt5

A few days after Zye returned Tyze went out with the others to hunt while Kima and Zye played outside. Kima sang songs making Zye smile big. As she was singing her sister approached."Hi Kima do you mind helping me pick some berries?" She asked. Kima smiled and nodded. She picked up Zye and they headed out. They went a ways out of the camp as they saw the huge bushes filled of multiple colored berries. Kima set Zye down and her sister gave her a basket. They started to pick berries and talk. Zye smiled up at her mother talk until she heard something. She crawled throw the bush to see two zion cubs playing.

One zion had a white body with a patch and a tiger pattern down it's back with black legs as the other was covered in cheetah spots with a tiger tail with a pink nose. Zye laughed watching them play. They stopped than saw her, Curious they came to her and sniffed her. She laughed as their noses tickled. She fell back as they sniffed her.As the cubs sniffed they heard their mother call them back. They lifted their heads and left. Zye smiled and crawled following them.
~~
The black zion rested next to the mother as he took him nap as she called for her cubs. Once they came to her she rose and walked them back to the den leaving the black zion and Zye alone. She crawled to him remembering her friend as she sat infront of him. She smiled big as she tapped his nose. He moved his nose as he moved a paw over his eyes. Zye laughed as she put her hands on his huge paw. He sniffed smelling her. He rose fast sitting up straight. She smiled up at him. It's back? The zion thought. He layed his paws on each side of her as he looked down at her. She smiled than yawned making the zion tilt his head. She layed against his warm fur as she drifted off. The zion heard the two leggers talking than knew the child was with them.

He lifted her by the back of her dress gently waking her making her whimpher. He walked over to the bush and went under holding Zye in his grasps. He set her by the two legger. Zye whimphered wanting to be with the zion. Kima heard her child's whimpher and looked down. "Oh are you sleepy?" Kima asked lifting her up. She turned to her sister. "Sorry but I gotta go it's time for Zye's nap." Kima said waving goodbye.

The zion watch them leave than moved out of the bushes going back to the den happy he won't have to see her again.As he walked he heard a crying from the distance.He looked back knowing it was the child. He looked at the den seeing the zions were alright than turned knowing the infant needed him.
~~
Kima rocked Zye in her arms as she cryed but nothing would calm her down. As Kima returned she saw Tyze run up with a smile. "Kima you wont belive it we caug-" He was interupted by Zye crying loader. "What's wrong with Zye?" He screamed over her crying."I don't know she was fine a minute ago now she won't stop crying." Kima said rocking Zye against her shoulder rubbing her back. Zye cryed looking over her mother's shoulder wanting to be with her friend.
~~
The zion approached the camp as he stayed in the shadows going throwds the tent. He looked at the tent hearing her load cries. He smelled the other two leggers inside. He heard them walk out, they left tougther as the zion saw the two legger he attacked before. He watched them leave than looked towards the tent. The child cryed and he ran inside. He looked at the tiny tent sniffing the blanket as his tail moved by the hammock where the crying baby layed.

Zye cryed but than felt something soft touch her. She looked to see the zion's tail. She touched it hugging it. When the zion felt something grab his tail he leaped back moving his tail. Zye saw the tail leave making her start to cry again. Zion heard the cries and looked inside the hammock to see the child. He started sniffing her his whiskers tickling her cheeks. She opens her eyes to see the zions big black nose and laughs. The zion looks at her seeing her happy making him happy.