Pt32

Zye saw the pride and sighed deeply in sadness than apporached the den. Prinses looked around looking for her father as she ran up to Zye. Zye picked her up holding her tightly as tears came down her cheeks. Prinses looked around only seeing her brother. She looked up curiously wanting to know where her Father was but the sadness in Zye's eyes told her. Prinses wiggled wanting to get out of Zye's grasps."Prinses please stay still."Zye begged but Prinses jumped down giving a cry for her mother.

Wit heard her cub and ran out of her den as Prinses runs behind her giving a cry. Zye stood there as she watched the cub cry. Wit looked at Zye with fear in her eyes giving a worried roar hoping everything was ok. Zye fell on her knees laying her hands on the hard ground sobbing infront of Wit."Damn!"Zye screamed."Damn Damn Damn! Why couldn't I have had a chance to help him,Why!"Zye screamed.

The other Zions heard coming to see what was wrong. Zye slammed her fist in the mosit grass from her tears and screamed.  He saved her life so many times but she couldnt save him. Zion came to her licking her cheek making her look at him with sad brown eyes. Zion moved his head under her arm so she could hug him.she held tightly not seeing the pride move in close. Zye looked at Wit's big blue eyes her ears back. She moved her head to Zye's chest giving a purr to let her know everything was alright. Zye than felt Prinses snuggle into Zye's leg. Patch and whisker come from behind. The whole pride came and gathered in a group hug around Zye making her smile.
~~~
Tyze returned to th tribe his hands covered in dirt. He looked to see Kima run up to him and slap him across the face. How could you! Kima yelled making Tyze bit his lip."You left our daugther alone with Zions you didnt even try to help her!?" Kima screamed. Tyze looked down in shame,"It was for the tribe-" "She is in the tribe! She's your daugther!"Kima yelled as others looked toward them."She is better out there."Tyze said moving past his angered wife. "You promise you protect her!" Kima yelled making Tyze stop dead in his tracks."You told me you keep her safe!"Tyze looked back at her with annoyance in his eyes."Well I guess I broke it didnt I."He said than left going in the tent leaving Kima to stand in disbelief.

Dorza returned from picking berries to see her aunt yell at her uncle than ran up as Tyze went in his tent."What happened?"Dorza asked."He made Zye leave the tribe to leave with Zions."Kima said in a sad tone making Dorza drop her basket."No no no!" Dorza ran off but as she was about to break for the exit Rouge grabbed her."Dorza what are you doing?!"He asked."Getting my cousin!"He yelled pushing him off."Dorza you can't those zions will hurt you!"Rouge yelled trying to make her see reason."I dont care!"Dorza yelled."She's my cousin and I'm going to get her back I don't care what you say!"Dorza yelled. He looked down and sighed."Fine but I am coming with you I will not allow you to get hurt." Rouge said than heard his sister Jaciza call him. "May I please go."She asked. "What no you will get hurt, not my little sister."Rouge said firmly.

"Rouge this is my fault let me go I wish to apologize."She said coming up to him. He looked at Dorza than the forest than back at his little sister."Fine but stay close please."Jaciza nods. They turned and headed for the den.