Pt42

Leier continued to lay on her."Leier! Please!" Zye looked up seeing Leier's big yellow eyes look down. He titled his head as if asking why she wished to leave. Zye looked away buring her head in her arms.''To be with you!"Zye screamed. Leier gave a small roar making her look up tears in her eyes.Leier shook his head than licked her cheek. Zye smiled than looked away."Who am I kidding I don't know what I am doing"Zye said than sniffed up. Why did that girl have to show up? Zye sniffed up." Zye's lip trembled as tears fell from her face

"Am I not good enough for Papa?"
Zye said as she lowered her head in her arms starting to cry."I hate him!" Zye cried. Leier heard her than stood walking infront of her. He layed infront of her making Zye look up to see his mad face. "What?" Zye sniffed up. Leier used his nose to track in the sand what looked like words.

"Thank you for protecting my daugther" it read reminding her of the tombstone her father made. "Papa" Zye whisphered as her hand touched the words. Zye sniffed up "Why did I have to go with the Zions why can't I be with Papa?"Zye whimphered. Leier heard that than headed toward Zye resting his head on her's.Zye held under his chin closing her eyes. She saw two blurry figures above.
~~~
"Papa?"Tyze heard than looked smiling. Zye! He looked to see her eyes slightly open.No..I..I..Zye slowly closes her eyes falling asleep. Tyze smiled and tucked her in than kissed her forehead.
~~~
Zye slowly opened her eyes again seeing her father above her looking tired as if up for hours. Tyze's eyes holding huge bags his eyes sightly red from not resting as if about to fall and hibernate for the cold season. "Hello Zye"
He smiles tiredly."Hello Papa" Zye said sadness in her brown eyes making Tyze frown."It's ok Zye I'm here for you"Tyze replied checking her head.

Zye turned her head happy her father was here but sad she wasn't with Leier."How do you feel?" Tyze asks."Sick"Zye replys

Tyze sighes"I will let you rest" He says getting up walking out. He saw Gees comes."Hows Zye?" Gees asks."Fine she woke up." Tyze said making Gees smile, But I think she needs time alone. Tyze said and Gees nods" I will get anouther tent up for you" Tyze said as he leads her to the an empty spot to set up the tent.
~~~
Zion woke seeing The zioness asleep the cubs sleeping with her.He stood stretching than walked off to see if Zye was near by after checking the primary for an danger. He saw she was gone making him worried. He sniffed the ground tracking her smell.

He started to get closrr than recognized the area. He apporached seeing it was the tribe of the two leggers.Did she want to be with them?Zion thought than remembered how he scared her. He whimphered than backed away, Did he scare her. He backed away whimphering than left.
~~~
Zye stared at the ceiling wanting for her father to return so she could speak with him. She cold hear the cold winds outside blowing violently. She covered her shoulders down turning away from the freezing breeze in the small tent. Zye's head throbbed in pain she felt pain in her stomach and she began couching. Zye heard footsteps making her look throwd the tent entrance. She saw two pairs of feet than a girl run inside making her hide half her face in her blankets.

The girl turned and When Zye realizes it's Gees she huffs and turns. Gees sees Zye and felt how cold the tent is and began using extra clothes to hold down the flaps and other ends of the tent to help warm the tent. Gees finshes than looks at Zye still turned away. She comes forward checking her head but Zye grabs her arm.Don't touch me!" She snapped pushing her away. Gees frowns."Fine I will stay put....do you need anything?" Gees asks sad. Zye sees her sad hazel eyes and nods."I may need something to drink."Zye said and Gees smiles getting up to get it.