Pt 50

Rouge grows tense as the spear is an inch from going through his skin. His eyes rasie as he sees Zye's father's angry brown eyes looking as if were about to catch on fire from anger

"Um...hello Tyze how-" "Silence! Why are you and my daugther alone in your tribe and tent!" Tyze snapped making Rouge gulp.Rouge was alot stronger and a more likely winner against Tyze in a fight given Tyze's now older age but Tyze was still strong enough to attack him and was smarter to work around just bruth strength.

"Sir...I was helping her" He said looking at spear.

"Oh sure helping her to mate!" He yelled mad. "I would never!" Rouge growls.

"Where is my daugther!" He yelled."Getting water!" Rouge snapped."Why are you being so protective now!? You had so many times to protect her but you didn't!" He yelled

Tyze froze looking back

"Zye!" Tyze ran out as Rouge sat up to the sound of growls and Zye's scream.
~~~~~
Zye smiles as she blushes from the kiss on the cheek her cheeks still red. She suddenly tripped over something making her fall as she looked back at Synea pup.She gasped backing away at the creature as it growled at her. "She jumped up on her feet holding her spear not sure if the Synea Pup was as easy to corporate with than a Zion cub.

The Syena pup started to whine calling it's mother making her back away more.Faint sounds of growls soon surrounded her as she looked around as she sees something move through the bushes.She looks scared as she knew the creatures were now hunting her.

She was about to run when she turned but was stopped at the sight of big yellow teeth as she looked up at the large female leader growling at her."Syena..." She slowly moved back seeing them slowly come around her.She narrowed her big brown eyes as she holds her spear using the flat end to hit the ground lifting herself up jumping over the syenas and lands running the syenas close behind.

She looked back as they charged after her growling and barking as they were catching up. She ran to the open and turned seeing them jump at her as she used her spear to block one's powerful jaws who crushed her spear in half. She grabbed the two she had and stabbed one in the lower thoart anouther right through the skull.

As she finshes her kill the female alpha pinned her down on the ground. The drool from the large creature dripped on her face as she struggled. She screamed as she struggled trying to make the large creature move or flinch but nothing.

The Syena gave a devilish howl.She glares as she sees it getting closer having her arms and legs pinned down she had no other choice. She opened her maw chopping down on the nose of the Syena making it move back as She grabbed as near by rock slamming it down on the Syena's head.

It hit the ground as Zye ran up hitting it harder to make sure it was dead.

She than felt the pain.Her arms and legs covered in scratch marks her lips and teeth smeared in blood from the Syria's nose. She limped backwards as she slowly turned holding her arm.

She felt tears go down her eyes as she was thinking of how she tell Rouge but stopped at the sound of growling.she turned slowly to see the Syena back up. It's Face covered in blood.

She watched in to much pain to fight anymore.

The Syena charged at her but was suddenly grabbed and pinned down as a larger creature bit into it's neck.

Zye watched in fear not able to move as she sees the eyes roll back on the hyena and die. The larger creature moving back as Zye gasped seeing what killed the Syena was a black Zion...

A/n

I'm back! And got out of my writers block!

I think...

Anyway I hope you enjoy any ideas you think be cool in the story go ahead and pm me or comment below!

Love ya!💜