Pt12

As Zye waited for the strike she heard a growl making everyone stop. She opened her eyes to see Leier had his jaws over the spear before it could get her. Leier was furrious that she would even do such a thing. He throw it to the ground and turned to her and roared wanting her to go back in the tent. "No I wanna sta-" She was interupted by her Father grabbing Leier."Stay away from my daugther monster!" He roared holding the massive beast.

Leiers eyes were covered but he easily moved fast making Tyze let go and fall into the other two leggers. Leier roared but stopped to hear a faint whimpher. He turned and saw Zye on the ground. She had a small bruise on her elbow from being pushed down by Leier. She had small tears roll down her cheeks. Leier turned and licked her cheek trying to make her feel better. Zye only started crying making Leier back up in worry. "Papa!" Zye cryed wanting her father. Leier was heartbroke never wanting to hurt Zye.Tyze hurried past the heartbroke Zion and picked Zye up.

He backed away from the sad Zions and rubbed her back."It's ok your safe now." Tyze said as he glared at Leier. Leier gave a whimpher hoping Zye look back. Zye only cried in her father's chest too sad to look.Leier kept trying as Patch got the cub and Whisker started to push Leier to move. Leiers cries grew loader as he's pushed away not wanting to leave until she looked back. They finally got him to run with him as the tribe comes around Zye.

They help Zye in her bed and set her in bed as she crys.Kima sit next to her as she rubs her back. "It's alright the mean Zions wont get you."Kima smiles and Zye hugs her mother."I hurt myself Mama." Zye said as she points to her elbow. Kima hurries and cleans it up. Zye looks around as her mother raps her arm."Where did the zions go mama?" Zye asked."They ran off don't worry." Kima said with a smile."Will they come back?" Zye asked."No no they're never coming back now hold still."Kima said as she finshed rapping her arm. Once finshed Zye jumped up."I'm gonna go outside."Zye said as she darted to the flap. "Zye no!" Kima called. Zye opened the flap but was grabbed by her father. Zye struggled and moaned wanting to get loss but her father was too strong."Papa! Let me go!" She screamed but Tyze came in and set her down on the bed."Zye stay put or your going to be punished." Tyze said reminding her of Leier.

Zye moaned and looked past hoping Leier come.
~~~
Leier and the others returned but Leier was too upset to greet the pride. He thought of Zye crying making him whimpher as he layed down. Wit came and licked his cheek but he would budge. He showed sadness in his eyes as he layed. Patch and Whisker just carry the cub in the den and both stay by the cubs as the zioness come around their sad leader.

Leier only showed sadness as he wishes Zye could come with a big smile and come to huge him and show she forgive him.