Pt3

Tyze came back to his tent to see Kima sitting on the ground holding her arms with her sister rubbing her back. "Kima!" He screamed running up than hugged her. "Are you alright the zion didn't hurt you did it?" Tyze asked."No it just knocked me over but it stared at me with it's big yellow eyes and I just screamed." She whimphered eyes filled with tears. Tyze hugged her tight,"I will make sure I will come with you next time just in case."He said."The zions have never come in our camp before." Kima's sister said scared. "I don't think it was hunting I think it was just getting it's cub." Tyze said. "Cub?" Kima asked."Yes it was in the zion's mouth I don't think it will come back."He said putting both hands on Kima's shoulders. "What if it comes when were sleeping and brings more?" Kima's sister asked scared."It won't come back ok,me and the others will stay up all night to be sure of that." Tyze said holding up a hand.
~~
As the Zion returned he made sure the two leggers didn't follow him than went to the den and set the cub down. The cub looked up at the black zion mad he ruined his fun. The black zion pushed him in with his snout that went in his den. He turned and layed in the entrance in case any two legger were watching from the shadows. He layed his head looking out than felt something against his ribs. He looked back to see the cub has layed on his rib fast asleep. He looked back as he wanted to be sure his pride was safe.
~~
Tyza and the other hunters kept watch staying by there tent and planned to up all night. As Tyze was outside,Kima had Zye sleep on the blankets with her to be sure the zion won't get her.Zye just layed fast asleep as her mother's arm was over her. Tyze watched the sky dark as he sat in the cool breeze. He thought of Zye and the cub's similarities. It made him give a small smile to think of his baby girl.He wondered if the zion thought like that about his cub like that? He shook his head. No those zions probebly only think of them as small versions of them. Tyze thought as he leaded his head back closing his eyes slowly falling asleep.

In the tent Zye slowly wakes up as she looked up at her mother fast asleep. She turned over and crawled out of her mother's arms and crawled towards the flap. She looked up to see her father asleep. She giggled and crawled off. Zye crawled towards the trees than stopped. She sat up than saw the grasshopper. She laughed trying to get the grasshopper. She tryed to snatch it but something grabbed her and ran into the forset. The creature had the back of her small shirt as it ran.

The shirt ripped making her fall on the ground. She started to whimpher and cryed laying on her stomach. The creature stopped and looked back. It ran up as the other came too. She sat crying as the creatures gave a laugther over her staring down with yellow eyes baring they fangs drooling. They were ready to have her for a snack.
~~
As the black zion slept he started to hear a weird crying sound. He rose his head lifting his ears. He heard it and looked back to see all the zions asleep. Was it a cub? He thought. He rose and walked out. He heard Syena's laughter and he started to hurry throws the cry worried it was one of his cubs.