Pt35

The sun shinned in Zye's eyes waking her. She looks around the bright blue sky promised a good day. Zye crawled halfway out than felt something hold her ankle. Zye looked back to see Prinses."Come on little on it's alright."Zye gave a small smile but Prinses shivered. Zye crawled out than turned looking at Prinses.

Prinses was scared she wanted her Father to come to lick her head and lead her out to let her know everything was ok.

Zye saw Prinses shaking her eyes shifting looking for her father. Zye held back tears giving a big smile."It's ok I'll protect you,I won't let anything hurt you."Zye smiled a tear falling from her cheek. Prinses saw the tear leave Zye's eye than whimphered not wanting to see her cry. Prinses wondered what her father would do than before she knew what she was doing she started walking forward. As her paws hit the soil she began running throwd her. She ran into Zye's arms giving a crying roar snuggling close to her. Zye held her tight than saw Prinses bright green eyes look up. Prinses put her small paw to Zyes chest than licked her cheek removing her tear.

Zye looked at the young cub and saw Prinses face as if to tell her not to cry that everything was going to be alright. Zye took a deep breath than exhaled. Zye kept her eyes closed making Prinses tilt her head. She pawed at her nose making Zye open her eyes.

Prinses pawed at her again making her giggle as her soft paws touched and tickled her.

Zion heard Zye's laugh and looked outside. He saw his little sister pawing at her and walked throwd them. He slowly walked forward creeping up slowly than lunged forward at the grabbing Prinses and tossed her off. She hit the grass and he was over her making her whimpher.

He started licking her all over making her annoyed. Used her paws in defense pawing at her big brother's snout. Zye laughed than ran up hugging Zion from his mane. Zion fell back making Zye jump up laughing as Zion runs to lick her too.

Wit heard Zye's laugther and looked outside. She saw her cub Zion and Zye playing. It warmed her heart and she knew Leier would be happy to see this. As she watched Patch came by her and gave a small roar to get her attetion. She looked at him and he looked back at the sleeping pride. She knew they had to seperate given Patch and Whisker were the oldest and the cant have two male leaders it would cause a fight for a leader and Leier won't want that.

Wit wasn't sure which pride Zye join or Zion but she knew Prinese go with her. Patch saw his mother's sad eyes than nuzzled her making her feel better. She licked his cheek than they headed inside.
~~~
"Are you sure you want this?" Rouge asked watching Dorza. She nodded."Yes I just need time to process",Dorza said putting her last piece of clothing in her bag. She stood and Rouge took her second bags as Dorza put down her tent. As she was starting to fold she heard Tyze. Rouge and Dorza looked to see him talking with a little girl in the distance smiling with the girl."Looks like he moved on fast."Rouge said giving a dark glare. Dorza rose mad slamming the fabric of the tent in her basket,than picked up her basket and they leave.
~~~
"Mister why are you sad?"The young girl asked Tyze. He sighed. "I just miss my daugther."He said strangly comfortable speaking with the young girl."Oh where is she?" The young girl asked tilting her head."I told her to leave."Tyze sighed,"Oh"The young girl said than got up from her blankets taking his hand and pulled him outside. He chuckled.

Tyze bent down looking at the young girl."What is your name little one?"Tyze asked making her have a giggle fit."Gees sir" She smiled her hazel eyes shinned in the sun. Tyze smiled."Gees nice to meet you."He smiled. Gees ran up hugging him warming his heart. He heard a huff in the distance and saw Dorza and Rouge leave making his heart sink.