Pt40

Tyze stood in shock his daugther laying in Gees bed unconscious. He bent down than looked at Gees."What happened?"He asked scared."She has a terrible fever it's getting bad fast."Gees said as she watches Tyze check her cheeks."Go to my tent and get the jar with the blue liquid quick!" Gees nodded than ran off. Tyze got the cloth deeping it in the water than put it on her cheeks and head."It's ok Zye Papa's here" He said than bit his lip in nervousness.
~~~
Zion felt the cold winds and stood and layed infront of the cubs to help block out the cold. The cubs nursed staying close to their mother's fur. Zion started to feel guilty for being aggressive towards Zye she didn't deserve that. He layed his head down making the Zioness tilt her head. She only knew him for a few days but easily grew attached.

Zion looked up at her as she looked at him. He nuzzled her than started to move the cubs closer,To their mother.
~~~
Gees came back sitting next to Tyze as looked at his daugther. He got the bottle and had her Zye drink it. He heard her gulp it down in her mouth. Tyze heard his name be called than stood. "Keep giving her the liquid i'll be back."Tyze hurried out and saw Kima standing outside the tent. "Are you alright?"Tyze asked with concern seeing the tears go down her cheeks as she held the long blanket around her."I just had anouther nightmare."Kima said as tears fell from her cheeks. Tyze knew she meant about Zye the same ones she's had since she left."I was wondering when you were coming to bed you know I can't sleep alone."Kima said holding the blanket tighter.

"Yes please give me a moment to-" "Is this that girl's tent?"Kima asked her eyes narrowed dangerously. "Yes"Tyze sighed."I told you to stay away from her did I not?" Kima hissed like venom. "Yes but I must she needs a romodel after her father passed-" "Our daugther was the one who needed a romodel."Kima growled."Now hurry up before I make you stay out in the cold like you did to her."Kima said bitterly shaking her head than turned heading back. Tyze sighed and went back inside to see Gees look away fast from listening in on their conversation. He kneeled down rubbing her back."I'm sorry about your father." Tyze said to Gees."It is fine it's just when he left I really missed him I wish I could have helped."Gees sniffed up."You were young you still are that's why I'm here for you and her."Tyze said looking at Zye.

Their were many times he hated himself for what happened but Gees was there for him and when her father passed a year later and she had the same fever. He nursed her to health sadly not able to provide the same for her father.She needed guidance and He had to help her. He heard Zye's breath slow down. Tyze looked down seeing her grow pale. His heart raced,He wiped her down more with towel making but it didnt work."Come on"Tyze said getting up. Tyze stood."I'll be back keep her cool." He said. Gees nodded and tapped her more.

Tyze came in his tent to see Kima resting in her blankets. Tyze quickly grabbed the medicine but was stopped by Kima's moans. She looked up at Tyze with tired sad eyes her cheeks stained with tears. Tyze almost dropped his bottle but was able to set it down and bend down beside her. She gave him a hug as his arms wrapped around her wiping her tears with his thumb. "It's ok Kima I'm here."Tyze sad calmly."Tyze..I need to tell you something."She whisphered."Yes?"Tyze asked. "I've been sick lately and strangly emotional my dreams a mess." Kima smiled weakly only making Tyze confused.

"What do you mean do you have a fever?"Tyze asked checking Kima's forehead."No I just remember the last time I was like this I....was pregnant with Zye." Kima smiled making Tyze's eyes widen."Wh...What are you saying?"Tyze asked making Kima giggle softly."I think I'm pregnant."Kima replied with a smile.