Pt47

The two men run through the forest escaping the massive lion the have seen before."What the hell was that!?" Micheal screams looking back his hand to his chest."I don't know but it's not like it's the only werid thing here" Greg said as he looks around in fear.  Micheal rolls his eyes"Well you were the one who went around wanting to go around with these crazy ass animals!" Micheal yells
Snap!
"Shh I think I heard something"Greg says as he checks the area. Micheal rolls his eyes"Well why bother trying to get it were doomed the last thing we had was that Jeep and weapon after a team ditched us"He spat than rubbed his forehead."You know what I blame you you were the one who was suppost to be this bad ass hunter now your just a coward!" As the two argued they didn't realize a 20 ft python was slowly  heading in their direction.
~~~
Zye layed fast asleep as Rouge went to sharpen his spear thinking of how little she has changed but yet was so different. He remembered her with him when they were kids when she was away from the Zions.

He began to remember her crying over the black zion's death her screams still haunt him his sister had nightmares of the zion returning to hurt her but Rouge knew she was just feeling guilty.

He heard a bloody scream in the distance and knew someone was out in Pyton territory at dusk their hunting time. He shakes his head and continues knowing it was too late to do anything.He examines his sword thinking of Zye as a child he truly had feeling for her of course she was too distracted to see it. He sighes knowing the other girls in his tribe liked him for looks and skills but Zye didn't she truly was her own but he wished she wasn't so eager to see those creatures. He hears a yawn making him smrick as he stood hiding by the tent.

Zye comes out yawning looking for her friend until she was grabbed making her yelp as she looks back seeing Rouge laugh. She narrows her eyes as she pulls out of his grasps. She lands on her feet turning to him."You need to watch who you grab next time you will be taken care of."She warns getting a chuckle out of her friend."I will remember that next time."He smiles kissing her forehead. Zye's face turned red as she looks away a smile escaping from her lips.

"Shall we proceed inside?"Rouge asks opening the flap of the tent. She nods as she pushes him inside making him laugh.
~~~
Zion slept with his small pride the three cubs fast asleep except the youngest cub. She kept getting kick by her brothers or hears snoring from the oldest. She growled looking up at her new father. She came to him purring up his stomach. Zion looked down at her his heart warmed as he sees her. His ears are lifted as he hears movement. He growled getting up as he gave a roar making the cubs jump up and the zioness get up giving a growl. Zion moved from the bushes looking around seeing a python making Zion growl as a warning.

The python looks up at the Zion but payed no mind as it moved in anouther direction already had eaten it's full for a long time to come. Zion wait to see it vanish than back at the cubs an easy prey for the python. Zion looked back than froze seeing one of the cub gone.
~~~
The young cub sniffs through the dirt curious of where a meat smell was coming from. He was the middle come of the three but he was a natural born leader or at least believes so. He looked ahead at a pointy creature in the distance making him growl a small growl as he apporached using his paws to try and scratch the beast but no use it stood still. He growled impatient than sees a small opening underneath. He crawls under the creature seeing it was actually a home. He sniffs the ground and sees a bowl full of meat. He eats from the bowl not aware someone else was inside