Pt20

Right as the spear was going to hit Zion two hands grabbed the spear and holds it making Tyze growl."Zye leave!" Tyze roars at his daugther in anger. "No!" Zye screamed in anger. Tyze pulled back his spear not wanting to hurt his daugther. Zye heard Zion whine in pain and looked to see him bleeding. She backed up and turned to him. "Zion" She was about to touch him but Tyze grabbed her arm pulling her back."No Zye" He said making her look back."But Papa-" "No Zye!"He shouted in anger and he pulled her as she looks at Zion injuried. Hot salty tears run down her cheeks as she is pulled into the long grasses.

Leier heard whimphers and hurried to see Zion injuried. He hurried to him starting to lick his wound to help with the healing process. After a while he helped him up as Zion limped and they returned to their den.
~~~
Tyze and Zye returned to the camp and Zye looks to the ground knowing she angered her father. Tyze went to his tent and sees Kima come out. She smiled until she saw Tyze angry face and approaches stopping them."Tyze is everything alright?" She asks before putting a hand to his chest making him calm down as he gave a deep sigh."I must speak alone with Zye."He said calmly as he looks back at his daugther head still down. Kima nodded and moved as Tyze walks and Zye looks up at her mother as Kima gives a worried face watching them go in the tent.

Tyze made her sit and his anger returned. He stared in disbelief at her still shocked she defend those awful creatures."Zye what were you thinking I could have hurt you."Tyze says walking up to her."Papa you hurt him I didn't want him getting anymore hurt." Zye tells him holding back tears. "Why do you care if the beast is hurt it was trying to hurt you" Tyze said almost shouting. "No they were protecting me!" Zye roared but shut her mouth seeing her father's face."Why would they do that Zye?"Tyze growled getting closer his hands in fist making her gulp."Be-be-because their m..." "What!?" Tyze shouted not caring his voulme. "Their my friends!"Zye shouted than covered her mouth.

Tyze stood in shock quickly changing to anger as he towered over Zye making her back hit the back of the tent."No! You are not their friends they are awful monsters who only see you as food! You will stay away from them!" Tyze roared than turned heading to the exit. "But Papa-" "No! Not anouther word now you will stay here until I can come with a proper punsiment."Tyze yells before leaving his daugther by herself.
~~~
Leier returned to the den and Wit and the other zionees saw Zion injuried and hurried to them. Zion layed in pain the zioness' not sure what to do with his deep wound.

Prinses and the other cubs heard the whimphers and wanted to see what was wrong but their older brothers wont let them making them worry.Prinses reconized the whimphers from her big brother Zion and growled. She jumped on patch's back and jumped past and ran thowrds her brother. Patch called for her making Leier look and see her running up.

He easily caught her as she wiggled in his grasps. Patch came up about to take her back but Leier nodded throwds the cave making him turn and go back. Leier knew she was too stubborn to stay away so he allow her to see him. He apporached Zion as he licked his wound than placed the cub down.

Prinses jumped down and ran to Zion scared he was in pain as she placed her paws on him. Zion layed his head down and Prinses came next to him laying against his mane to comfort him. Even though he was in pain her jester made him happy as he gave her a lick on her head as a kiss.
~~~
Zye sat worried as tears go down her eyes. Kima came inside and saw Zye crying."Zye are you alright?"Kima asked as she bends down to her."Mama I have to tell you something."Zye said."Yes?" Kima asked rubbing Zye's back."I have been friends with Zions."Zye said making her mother gasps.