Pt27

After Zion and the cub left she put away the basket. Zye did miss her friends terribly. As Zye was about to lay back down she heard her Father call for her.

Zye came out to see her father talking to someone."Papa I thought you weren't coming back until tommorw."Zye said making Tyze look back."Oh I had to come back and I brought someone with me."Tyze said showing Rouge. Zye was schoked that her father brought him the best hunter of his tribe. How could he bring him here....... Without telling her first!

Zye jumped in his arms giving Rouge a big hug."Rouge!I missed you!"Zye scream with joy.Rouge laughed and felt strong grip being alot stronger than he remembered."Hello Zye are you still as annoying as I remember." He asked messing with Zye's hair.
"Of course I am."Zye laughed as she held him and he laughed."My my you have gotten bigger since I last saw you shorty."Rogue moaked getting a glare from his friend."Yea well you have gotten big!"Zye yelled in annoyance. He rolled his eyes and messed up her short blue hair. 

Tyze smiled as he watched them joke around.He knew they were good for each other and hopefully there wont be any talk of Zions for a while.

Rouge takes her hand as they go out to socailize not aware they are being watched from a distance.
~~~
Zion returned with prinses in his grasps as he comes back to see Leier come looking mad. Zion set Prinses down and backed up to show Prinses was the one in trouble. Leier looked down at the cub her ears back looking at her paws. Leier looked mad in disappointment than lifted her up heading back to the cave. Zion followed until his father looked back at him. The look in his eyes told Zion to go search the area for any two leggers. Zion understood as he turned leaving heading towards the camp.

When he arrives he hears Zye scream and looks in from the bush to see her hug a two legger. He tilted his head in confustion than saw them talk. I saw them leave and Zion followed curious to see what she up to. He saw them stop by the river. Where the male had both of them sit.

"How have you been Zye it has at least been a year or two."He said. "I know I've been busy."Zye said thinking of her furry friends."Did you miss me?"He asked.

Zye nodded."Yes alot" Zye replyed getting a smile from her friend."I missed you too."He said than ruffled her hair making her laugh. Zion saw this and growled not wanting the two legger to hurt his friend. He wanted to go but he remembered the boar incident and refused to allow it to happen again. He layed down watching them talk.

"Have you been hunting for a while now?"Zye asked."Yes I have had alot of creatures captured especially-" "Wait it not Zions are they?"Zye cut him off suprising him."Um no boars why do you not like me hunting them?"He asked. Zye shook her head."Oh I see you wanna catch them all yourself."Rougue joked grabbing her in a playful manner not seeing the sad look on Zye's face. Zye pushed him off looking away.
"Something like that."Zye said moving her hair out of her face. Rouge frowned and put a hand to her shoulder. He apologized making Zye look toward him."It is alright."She smiled."Well lets go and eat I'm starving." Rouge chuckled. Zye agreed and they left as Zion growled not liking the male.