Pt22

Zye and Dorza sit in tent but look towards the flap when Tyze and walks inside with Kima. Dorza you can leave. Tyze said but Dorza shook her head."No I will stay with my cousin."She protested. Tyze has his hand in a fist not wanting to have his niece disobey him but Kima held his hand calming him."Sigh" "Zye I can not allow you around these creatures they only think of you as food."Tyze told Zye. Zye hid in her cousin's arms not wanting to be told this hoping it was all a horrible nightmare. 

"They protected me."Zye said in anger."No they did not you were the one coming to save it."Tyze rasied his voice."I didnt mean today!"Zye screamed than covered her mouth. Tyze looked suprised than angry."How many times have you seen theses beasts?" Tyze says annoyed. Zye shakes her head refusing to answer his question. Tyze clentched his jaw."You will answer my question or else."He snapped scaring Zye."No!"She snapped. Tyze stromed up pulling her arm up getting tired of her being disrespectful.

"Papa stop!"Zye cried making Kima run to them."You will answer me!"He roared as Zye shrieks at her father's grasps. "Kima tryed to move him but he won't move to furrious at his daugther."Zye looked up tears filled her eyes as she looked at her father.

Tyze saw her big brown eyes and all his anger vanished. He saw her big brown eyes reminding him of her as a child. He loosened his grip until she was freed leaving a red mark on her skin. Tyze backed away realizing he hurt his daugther his only child out of anger. He looked towards Kima than Dorza seeing the horror on their faces before he looked at Zye and the huge tears falling from her face. He slowly reached for her but Zye dashed out."Zye!"Tyze called but turned to see Kima's sad eyes of his behavior towards their daugther.
~~~
Zion woke up feeling alot better as he stood and yawned. He came outside to see the skies turn gray as the winds increase. He looked back than saw Prinses come and pull his tail demanding he come back and rest. Zion pulled his tail out of her mouth and sat. Prinses huffed and got to his side and pushed. He saw her not budging  and smircked getting her by her fur and pulled her up. Prinses struggled but it was no use. She growled and Zion sat up proudly with his sister in her grasps.

Before he could set her down he was knock down making him let go of Prinses. He looked up to see Zye on her hands and knees. Zion rose fast and came to be sure she was ok. Zye looked at Zion but before she could speak she heard her Father call her. Tears fill Zye's eyes and she ran. Zion heard the two legger yell her name and Zion growled. He felt a drop of rain when it hit his nose. He saw the rain start to pour and he grabbed his sister and ran to the cave.

The other Zions came in the den and Zion looked outside. Leier saw him look outside and saw Zye running. Before Leier could run after he heard footsteps. He looked to see a two legger right infront of their den.

Leier and the rest came in the dark as the two leggers searched in the rain looking around."Zye!" He screamed. Leier watched as he called her name his black hair down."Zye I'm sorry!" He cryed making Leier put back his ears.

Tyze didnt see his daugther and tears came down his face his heart broken.He than started running still screaming her name.

Leier stood and looked at Patch and Whisker wanting them to be in charge as he left. They nod and run to the front. Leier ran out in search of Zye.
~~~
Zye ran the rain pouring. She ran in the grass but felt something grab her ankle as she fell and wrapped in a werid web. She rolled down a close hill struggling to get the web off. As she rolled down she fell in a ditch hitting her head on the hard ground slowly passing out.