Pt23

Tyze ran fast as he could calling Zye's name. He came to the ditch but it was too dark for him to see and he kept moving.
~~~
Leier hurried to see the two legger pass the ditch still calling Zye's name. Leier smelled zye and hurried to the den. He saw her passed out and caught up in something. He lowered his head and grabbed a piece of the strange brown vine pulling her out. She was unconscious. He pulled the vine ripping it off than stood over her. She wont wake up. He grabbed her shirt pulling her back. As Zye is dragged she slowly wake to see herself being dragged. She screamed and jumped up and turned to see Leier. Zye smiled than hugged him.

She was about to speak but Tyze called her name. She turned about to call back but Leier knocked her down. She looked confused but Leier heard something. He growled than walked off in the distance. Zye sat up and the rain slowly stopped. Zye moved back her blue hair and looked around. Her father came up fast."Zye!"He shouted. Zye jumped and backed away. Tyze looked suprised than ssighed"Zye i'm sorry."He apologized. Zye heard a roar and running."Papa get down!"Zye looked than pushed her father down. Leier hit the ground fighting a pack of syneas.

"No!"Zye screamed than ran up. She grabbed one of the syneas and tryed to pull it off but it turned and tryed to bit at her. Zye jumped back falling on the ground. The syena jumped throwds her grabbing her arm making her scream. She fought but the Syena was too strong. Tyze grabbed his spear and hit it off her. It fell than growled blood dripping from it's sharp teeth. Tyze looked at Zye arm bleeding.
~~~
As Zion waited for his father he heard a roar from Leier. He sounded like he was in a fight. He saw the others hear it too. He knew he had to help. He hurried towards the exit but was stopped by his older brothers. He growled wanting them to move but they nodded toward his side. He looked down to see his baby sister next to him. He lifted her than set her next to the rest of the cubs. She looked up worried her big green eyes showing worry. He nuzzled her softly to let her know he return with their father safe and sound. He turned and left leaving her there whimphering. She tried to run for it but Path grabbed her lifting her up. She saw her brother running in the storm as it began to get worse.
~~~
Tyze fought the best he could from the Synea as Zye held her arm. Leier was too distracted fighting the other two as they attacked him. The synea lunged over Tyze. He blocked the synea had his spear in his teeth getting closer to him as he tryed to get him off."Papa!"Zye screamed as she searched for something to hit it with. She only saw a rock and throw it. The syena looked throwds her giving a dark laugther as he started to approach. Zye backed away. Zye! Tyze yelled but before the Syena reached her something lunged at the syena. Zye looked and smiled. "Zion!"

Zion fought the synea bitting the neck until he heard a snap.

He than helped his father as they fought the syenas tougther. The Syenas were no match as they ran. Leier and Zion chased them to finsh the job.

Tyze ran to zye and checked her wound as it was bleeding.Come we have to get you back. He said helping her up."But Papa-"Before she could finsh a bolt of lighting hit by them causing a tree to start falling."Now Zye!"He screamed as they start running.
~~~
After getting the syenas Leier heard the lighting getting close. He looked at Zion and they began running as fast as they could. Once they reached the den they ran inside right before a huge tree slammed infront of there den. Leier and Zion panted wet and tired. Leier layed hurt making Zion look. He came checking his father. Leier has faced worse he could had this pain but if Zion hadn't  have come he would have been a goner.