Pt16

Tyze and the hunters hurry to the entrance but stop to see Zye on the ground unconscious."Zye!" Tyze screams and they run to her. As Zye hears her name she slowly wakes up."Papa?" She asks quietly. She sees her Father over her with tears in his eyes.
~~~
Wit and Leier sit and watch as the two legger help Zye back to the tent. Wit was happy to see Zye was going to be ok but looked to see Leier heartbroke making her sad. She licked him making him look at her. He only showed sadness as he stood and walked back to throwds the den. Wit looked back as she see Zye taken in a tent and follows Leier.

Once they return Leier sees Zion still blocked by Patch and Whisker. Leier gave a call making them get out of Zion's way. Zion came up wanting to see if Zye was ok but Leier growled in his face. Leier was still mad that Zion just left and he knew he was the one who put Zye in danger in the first place. Zion was suprised by his father's anger but he knew he had a good reason to be mad. Zion tryed to get past but Leier growled getting more in his face his fangs showing not in the mood for him to run off again.

Zion growled than snapped at his father making Leier swing his paw at him pushing him to the ground. Zion growled and rose fast as they both growl. Wit saw them about to fight and went between them growling. Zion wanted to get his Father but saw his Mother growl at him and backed up making Leier backed up. Leier walked to the the den with Wit close in case they tryed anything.
~~~
"Zye stay down" Kima snapped pushing her daugther down. "Mama im fine really I just need to walk it off."Zye said but her mother rolled her eyes."She gets that from you."Kima says looking at Tyze was getting his head rapped."Sorry I didnt get the boar Papa." Zye said as she lowers her head."It's alright Zye we can hunt anouther time." Tyze smiles. Zye smiles."Can we go tommorw?" Zye asked."No!" Kima screamed annoyed making Zye and Tyze laugh.

"I'm just joking Mama." Zye laughs as Kima rolls her eyes. "Did you see who helped you?" Tyze asked. Zye only remembered her dream and shook her head."Well don't don't think too hard just rest."Kima said laying her down."Well I did have a dream that a zion helped me fight the boar."Zye said making her parents laugh."Like those creature help us."Kima said shaking her head smiling. Zye frowned and looked away sad.

One day I will prove their not bad. Zye thought to herself as her parents laughed.
~~~
Zion was in charge of watching the cubs and he was already bored. He watched them play and it made him think of how Zye played with him. He wanted to play with her again even if he was older. He saw his Father watching him from the den. Not taking his eyes off him. Zion thought of how the boar charged at him. Would he have been able to stop it? He saw the two zioness' that chased off the boar on a mix of cheetah spots and tiger stripes and blue eyes around his age the other had bobcat ears with a leapord fur pattern with green eyes. Zion was also curious what Zye name them. He was the last one named before the pride wasn't allowed to see her anymore. He watched the cubs play and layed his head bored.

Later the zioness' went to go for a hunt and Zion yawned.He took the cubs in the den. As he pass his father he notices that he looks sad. He knew his Father missed Zye too making him wonder why he didnt just let Zye stay but he knew he probably never figure it out.As Zion is looking he feels something grab his tail. He looked back to see his baby sister bitting his tail. He tryed to bite at her but she jumped back. She had the body of a golden tiger with a pink nose big green eyes and a few cheetah spots on her back and tail. Zion chased her annoyed until she came to Leier making him stop.She climbed on her Father and looked at her big brother with a victory smile as she lays on her father's mane making Zion growl.