Pt4

Zion ran throwds it fast that saw the Syenas gathered tougther over the crying creature. He roared making the Syenas look back and growl. He ran up making them back up. He roared again over the crying creature. The syenas were no match for the huge zion. They ran off as the zion heard the crying food. He looked down to see the small creature. He moved away looking at the creature. He sniffed it as the creature stopped crying whimphering. He looking at it curiously.

Zye looked up at the massive creature looking at her. It sniffed her as it's whiskers tickled her cheek. She giggled that rasied her hand putting her hand on the creature's nose. He backed up fast. Zye giggled as she reached for the creature. The zion lowered his head as Zye pet his snout than rapped her arms around his snout. He lifted his head. Zye let go and fell than whimphered again.Zion lowered his head and licked her cheek to help calm her down.
~~
Kima slepted than felt the empty blankets. She rose fast and screamed seeing Zye gone. Tyza heard Kima screamed and ran inside."What!What's wrong?!" He asked. "Zye's gone!" Kima screamed as she cryed in her heads. Tyza searched the tent than thought of the zion. He growled in anger as he strom out and got his spear. "Kima stay here!" He roared. Kima looked out tears in her eyes. "Where are you going?" She sniffed up."I'm going to get the monster that took our dauther."
~~
Zion kept licking the small child and she finally calmed down. Zye looked at the creature and reached touching his nose. Zion wondered what this was he couldnt tell in the dark. He started to smell smoke. He rasied his head and sniffed up. He reconized the smell. He heard the footsteps and knew it was two leggers. He looked down at the creature and knew they hurt it. He lifted it with a small grab on the shirt as he hurried walking back.

Once back he set the creature down and got a good look at the creature. He saw the creature had two legs and hands than saw the creature had their face too! He backed up scared. Zye laughed at the Zion as he started to realized it was a two legger. He than realized they were searching for her. He looked at her smile,He had to take her back before they found the other zions. He lifted her and carried her back.

He entered the camp staying to the shadows. He remainded silent but the young two legger wasnt good at stilt. Zye would feel the zion's whiskers making her giggle and laugh. Everytime she make a sound the zion flench making it hard to stay to the shadows. He tracked the scent of the two leggers home and walked forward. He set her infront of the flap and sat waiting for her to walk in. Zye looked up at the zion and smiled crawling to him. The zion bite the shirt turning her and set her down pushing her forward. He stopped and lifted his head sitting up straight nodding towards the flap. She turned and laughed coming towards the zion. He was getting annoyed as the two legger wouldnt follow his orders. He heard a two legger in the tent. He looked at the young one on his paws. He hurried and put her at the flap. Zye turned her small hands on the zion's nose. They look at each other's eyes than the Zion heard footsteps. He licked the child to make her let go and ran off.

Zye laughed as she watched the zion run off. Kima was inside crying until she heard zye's laughter. "Zye?" She asked going to the flap. She opened it to see her dauther. Tears filled her eyes as she grabbed her child and hugged her tight."Oh my baby your alright." She smiled. Zye laughed as she thought of her new friend.