Pt19

Zye wakes up after a long night of sadness wishing her father understood. As she opened her eyes a huge black nose was in her face. She yelps and jumps up only to see Zion."Zion get out!'' Zye roars in a whispher. Before she can get him out her father comes in rasing his spear."No!" Zye screams as he strikes!.

"Gasps" Zye jumps up in a cold sweat and looks around to see it was still night. She looked at her cousin still asleep and covers her face as she hides tears. She prayed that her dreams would never become real. She got up and walked out of the tent and walked out. As she walked she saw her Father talking to some hunters."Papa!" Zye called as she ran up behind. He turned to see his daugther and hugged her. "Morning Zye" He smiled and looked at his little girl."Morning Papa what are you doing?" Zye asked nervous."Just early morning hunters would you like to join us?" He asked giving her an extra spear. Zye wanted to say no but thought about if he came across the Zions."Sure Papa love to."She smiled as he smiled and  lead them to the hunting grounds.
~~~
As Zion begins to wake up he starts to smell something familer.
He stood fast and ran to it. Leier saw him leave and got up. He hurried after and knew Zion up to no good.

As Zion walked he heard a rustle in the bushes making him turn his head and walked closer. He appoarched the sound and a few birds flew up in the sky making him look up. He started to smell something in the air making him look back in the bush. He lowered his nose thinking it was Zye making him excited.He looked in deeper to see to brown eyes making him jump in.

He was so happy until he saw who he pounced on. It was a hunter! He jumped and ran in panic as the hunter got up with spear in hand. The hunter called the other two leggers trying to get back up.

~~~
As Zye and Tyze started are searching for any animal they hear a yell from anouther hunter. Zye heard Zion whimpher and she ran fast as her father stays close behind. They got to the hunter and he held his arm.Tyze checked the arm as Zye searches."Papa I'm going to go search."Zye says Tyze nods and
She runs off. She hears rustling and knew she was being watched.

She thought of the call Wit uses to call her cubs and tried to make the call. It wasnt perfect but she heard something coming. She came closer than saw Leier. She smiled and hugged him. Leier looked while she hugged him than growled. Zye saw Zion coming ears down knowing he was in trouble. Zye shook her head and came forward.She kissed his snout and nuzzled him."Zion you little trouble maker." She smiled. Leier growled at Zion and Zye stood up.
~~~
As Tyze finshed checking the young hunter he heard a growl in the distance. He had the other hunters take the injured away and he went throwds the growls. As he apporached he saw the two Zions around his daugther making him grab his spear. He saw her stand there and wasnt sure if she was in shock or too scared to attack. He saw the one zion leap on her as she fell on the ground. He knew had to help her, He throw the spear throwd them as a warning making Leier jump and look.

He saw Tyze and roared making Zye get up and see her father. Tyze saw Leier run throwd him and grabbed Zye's spear that she dropped aiming it to the zion. Zye saw it and ran up than pushed Leier out of the way as she ran into her father and they spun on the ground making him drop the spear."Papa are you ok?" Zye asked as her father as he rubbed his head."Yes im-" He was cut off by Zion grabbing Zye by the shirt and ran making her hit the ground. Her shirt ripped and she hit the ground. Zion stopped and saw Tyze coming with a spear aim to him. He roared but Tyze slashed his side making him fall. He rasied his spear high and lowered his spear to give his strike!